Julie Page Makeup Artistry

Matthews, NC · View map · Visit website

About Julie Page Makeup Artistry

Julie Page Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup and hairstyling studio based in Matthews, North Carolina, servicing couples in the Matthews, Ballantyne, and Charlotte regions. Julie, the founder of the company, has fostered a love of hairstyling and makeup artistry from a young age. Now, with over 10 years of experience in the industry, she continues to craft impeccable aesthetics that enable every one of her clients to showcase their best features and characteristics while shining on their wedding day.

Experience

Julie has been working as a professional in the cosmetology industry since 2003. In 2005, Julie moved to New York City and attended a cosmetology program at the Make-up Designory, where she studied hairstyling, film and television makeup, and character makeup. She has since created looks for cosmetic brands, news station representatives, and a multitude of brides. Furthermore, in 2014, Julie established her own line of luxury makeup products, which was designed to aid clients in creating long-lasting, simplified makeup styles.

Julie Page Makeup Artistry offers pre-wedding consultations and hair and makeup trials, which present brides with an opportunity to relay, try, and finalize their preferred wedding-day aesthetic. When the big day does arrive, Julie is willing to travel to your location in order to provide her services in the comfort of your get-ready room. Her day-of hair services include blowouts, updos, and styling. Meanwhile, you and your wedding party can avail of the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup

M
Featured
Melinda

Married on 05/27/2017

We are so fortunate we found Julie Page and you will be too! Not only does she have an exceptional eye for makeup, lighting, and hair, but she is so kind, attentive, organized and really listens to ... Read more what is important to each lady. As the bride, it was important that my vision was understood, but it was just as important to know that my mom, my bridesmaids, and flower girl also felt beautiful and that their needs were met. After our first meeting when Julie blew me away with her trial, I had no doubts that Julie would take care of me and my girls and everyone is still talking about how gorgeous they felt! Not to mention, Julie's hair and makeup lasted all day in the Carolina heat! Thanks Julie!

A
A Kr

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Hair and Make Up, Friendly Service

Julie did my hair and makeup recently as mother of the bride. I put myself in her hands and she did a brilliant job, making me look better than I ever have before. I have never used false eyelashes ... Read more before and loved the way she applied tiny sections at a time, rather than one big lash. She made sure I was comfortable with what she was doing and I could not have been happier with the results. She found a nice balance of making my eyes pop, while keeping the overall look natural. I would highly recommend her!

A
Alicia Dubois

Married on 05/18/2019

So happy I chose Julie!

Julie knew exactly what I was looking for and made me feel so comfortable through the whole process. She also did my mother's make up for the wedding and she later told me "I wish Julie could do my ... Read more make up everyday!" I highly recommend Julie for all of your wedding day beauty needs!