Julie Potter Master Stylist

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About Julie Potter Master Stylist

Julie Potter Master Stylist is a hair and makeup business based in Saratoga Springs, New York. The owner, Julie Potter, is a talented and professional hair and makeup artist who specializes in providing bridal beauty services. For your special day, the team at Julie Potter Master Stylist will go above and beyond to bring out your natural glow and beauty for your celebration. In addition to Saratoga Springs, this hairstylist also provides services to brides in Albany and the Adirondacks.

Julie Potter Master Stylist offers a variety of hair and makeup services to brides and their bridal party for their wedding. Their hair services include blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin, perm, textured hairstyling, updos/styling, a hair trial and on-site hair. Their makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, on-site makeup, wedding party makeup, a makeup trial, fake lashes, brow/lash tinting, and tattoo coverage.

19 Reviews for Julie Potter Master Stylist

19 Julie Potter Master Stylist Reviews

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 07/16/2016

Julie is an incredibly talented stylist. She is super talented, easy to work with and fun. I was very nervous about finding and coordinating hair and makeup for my wedding from across the country. ... Read more Hair & makeup are very important to me as well. I knew I would be in good hands with Julie from the beginning. While I haven't had the wedding yet I just finished my hair trial and am nothing short of impressed. She even helped fit me in for a color prior to my trial and it came out perfectly. I would highly recommend her for your wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented she is also very quick. I have a lot of hair and sometimes it takes stylists a very long time to blow dry/do, etc. My hair came out amazing, I've been to many stylists and having used to work in a salon can honestly say Julie is one of the best stylists I've ever encountered. If she's available for your wedding, book her!

Danielle
Danielle Gadbois

Married on 12/08/2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Potter is SO talented! All 6 of my bridesmaids and I were thrilled with how our wedding hair turned out. Julie is professional, punctual, and can recreate almost any hair inspiration picture - ... Read more but somehow make it even better! She set the mood perfectly for a relaxed and laid back morning, which is exactly what I needed! One of my bridesmaids said that Julie CHANGED her hair life, and another said she could delete all of her inspiration photos because after Julie did her hair, she was her own inspiration!

Mara
Mara

Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Hair + Makeup

Julie and her team did hair and make up for my bridesmaids and I for my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful! Julie also has a very relaxed vibe, which was just what we all needed to stay calm the ... Read more morning before the wedding! I would recommend her again to any of my friends or family!