Julie Ulstrup Photography

Fort Collins, CO · View map

About Julie Ulstrup Photography

Working with couples to capture your wedding day is my passion. Together, I'll be certain to photograph the most important elements of your wedding ~ so that you'll have those memories to celebrate throughout your lives. I love to work with couples and their families to learn about what makes your love special, how you want to shine from your engagement to your wedding day and beyond. It is an honor and a pleasure to be considered to be a part of this pivotal moment in your lives.

With years of photography experience, technical expertise as well as a customer service focus, I'll bring your wedding day to life with photographs that you will cherish ~ forever.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can capture all of your joyful memories.

Please contact me at 970.217.8533 or JulieUlstrupPhoto@gmail.com

8 Reviews for Julie Ulstrup Photography

8 Julie Ulstrup Photography Reviews

User4301585

2+ years ago

Made my wedding day amazing! Great to work with. Wonderful job Read more Made my wedding day amazing! Great to work with. Wonderful job

User4268354

2+ years ago

Julie was very professional and helpful on our wedding day. She capture some of my favorite moments from the day. Read more Julie was very professional and helpful on our wedding day. She capture some of my favorite moments from the day.

B
Beau

Married on 07/05/2014

Julie was the best of so many worlds. First of all, the quality of her photos was impeccable. She was also a pleasure to work with, and had a wonderful rapport with the families. I would definitely ... Read more reach out to her again the next time I have need for a professional photographer.