Juliet Events

Secaucus, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Juliet Events

Juliet Events is a flexible wedding planner for couples' weddings in the Northern New Jersey area. This planner works with every type of wedding, from the most simple to the most glamorous and all the classic looks in between. Couples hosting weddings large or small will find assistance with Juliet Events, where planners work with couples to create custom packages that fit their needs. The team at this company puts as much care into the details as they do the couple's happiness, making sure that no element, or smile, is left behind.

Experience
This company is run by sisters Alida and Angela, who named the business after their aunt Juliet. Alida brings event management experience and an organizational mindset to the team, while Angela's natural creativity and talent for design add the flair couples love. Together, they provide everything couples need to make their dream wedding a reality.

The team at Juliet Events consists of a total of five wedding planners. These planners help couples organize their rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious weddings can be dreamt and planned by this group of planners. The services offered to couples on their big day include:

• Budget analysis

J
Featured
Jo-Ann

Married on 12/20/2014

Words can't express how grateful we were to have Juliet Events! They are incredibly organized, introduced us to amazing vendors, organized visits and above all ran everything perfectly the day of. ... Read more Alida & Angela were so much more than a planner... We ended up with a new friends. We highly recommended them! Thank you so much Alida & Angela!!!

A
Alannah

Married on 03/16/2019

Juliet Events made my day so easy

Since I got married on 3/16/19, I've had a few friends ask me about my experience with hiring a wedding coordinator. 100% no regrets. I hired Juliet Events, and Alida, Joanne, and Tonia were amazing. ... Read more amazing. I was able to relax on my day and spend time with my bridal party without any worries about anything. They took care of everything, provided a lot of great advice, and were super helpful at all points up to and including the actual wedding day. Alida and her team are awesome and I would recommend them to any bride-to-be.

Dave
Dave

Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Alida!

Alida and her team pulled together an AMAZING afternoon in less than 5 months. Miracles can and do happen, and Alida does it. We had a blast working with her and highly recommend! Read more Alida and her team pulled together an AMAZING afternoon in less than 5 months. Miracles can and do happen, and Alida does it. We had a blast working with her and highly recommend!