Jump the Broom Wedding Consignment

Red Wing, MN · View map

About Jump the Broom Wedding Consignment

Jump the broom Wedding Consignment has everything from decor to wedding gowns including flower girl, prom, mothers, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses.

We are the only Henkaa Convertible Dress retailer in the upper midwest. The Henkaa Convertible Dress fits every size, needs no alterations, is machine washable, comes in more than 30 colors, can be worn in hundreds of different ways. This is the dress that your bridesmaid can truly wear again and again after the wedding.

Our wedding décor parts department is filled to the brim with vases, glass ware, chair covers, table cloths and candle holders. Why DIY your wedding when another bride has already done it for you.

3 Reviews for Jump the Broom Wedding Consignment

3 Jump the Broom Wedding Consignment Reviews

B
Bev

Married on 05/16/2018

I love Jump the Broom Wedding Consignments! Be sure to check it out before spending lots of money on new items. Their items are like new and VERY cost effective! Read more I love Jump the Broom Wedding Consignments!! Be sure to check it out before spending lots of money on new items. Their items are like new and VERY cost effective!!

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/10/2017

Tamara has a great selection and is very experienced! She helped me find all the last minute things I needed :-) Read more Tamara has a great selection and is very experienced! She helped me find all the last minute things I needed :-)

L
Laurie

Event date: 11/26/2017

Great answers to my many questions! Options galore for a great event! Read more Great answers to my many questions! Options galore for a great event!

Jump the Broom Wedding Consignment FAQ