Jumping Jukebox

Greenville, SC · View map · Visit website

About Jumping Jukebox

Jumping Jukebox, LLC is a DJ entertainment company based in Greenville, South Carolina that has been providing modern and custom entertainment services since 1996. With a diverse set of skills and a personal approach, they will ensure that your party is served with a mix of elegance and fun.

Jumping Jukebox, LLC offers a variety of entertainment services, paying attention to each detail to ensure that your vision comes to life. They are dedicated to your special day, providing an online planner that can be organized to suit your tastes, music preferences and specifications. They will help you create memories that last a lifetime by playing your favorite songs and working with your vendors to help manage all of your reception events. These are the services they provide:

• Uplighting
  • Open-air photo booths with customizable strips
  • Dancing in the clouds
  • Custom motion monograms
  • Detailed online planning tools
  • Online music database with option to add any song you request

202 Reviews for Jumping Jukebox

202 Jumping Jukebox Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience with Shawn

We had the BEST experience with Shawn. He made plenty of time to meet with us, answer questions and offer advice. The day of went off without a hitch. He took care of our ceremony music, Photo Booth ... Read more and we had over two hours of dancing at the reception. He played music that all of our guests were excited to dance to and people were on the floor until the very last song. We would recommend them to anyone looking to have a really fun reception. 10/10 would recommend

Katie
Katie Gossett

Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect experience

Blake was wonderful! Everything he promised us was followed through. He personally called me the week of the wedding just to let me know he had everything good to go and to let me suggest any last ... Read more minute things I hadn’t thought of. I sent him a Spotify playlist I wanted for the “cocktail” hour and he played the exact list. We had some minor mishaps with our entrances into the reception and he just went with the flow and no one even know anything was wrong! I definitely recommend.

C
Colleen Williams

Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding DJ

Blake kept the party going all night! His music and lighting were definitely set the mood for the night! Read more Blake kept the party going all night! His music and lighting were definitely set the mood for the night!