Junior S Music

Bellerose, NY · View map · Visit website

About Junior S Music

Junior S Music is a professional wedding DJ based in Bellerose, New York City. Junior S has a strong background in musical entertainment with more than 20 years of DJ experience. His love for music means that he is naturally versatile and eclectic in his song choice, working with each of his clients to carefully understand their specific vision. Junior S Music provides clients with affordable packages without diminishing the quality of DJ work, MC, lighting decor, and presentation.

Junior S Music creates tailored entertainment packages and specializes in a wide array of music genres including pop, EDM, country, soul, and funk. The New York City-based DJ provides popular wedding packages for couples, including a consultation, disco ball, sound/PA system, MC, microphones, and a projector. In addition, Junior S Music allows clients to avail of the following services:

• Bilingual MC

3 Junior S Music Reviews

J
Jean Kim

Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible DJ and MC. Made my special day even more special.

Junior S Music was incredible. He was the DJ for my wedding, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. He went above and beyond, catered all of our needs, and everyone had such a good time thanks to ... Read more him! He also was an awesome MC, with a great upbeat personality. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ for a wedding! He made our special day even more special.

J
Julia

Married on 10/28/2018

Professional team!

It was awesome to hire Junior S Music! They customized the music demo for my wedding, based on my request. Also, they did provide good service on my big day, which made my guest are impressive! Read more It was awesome to hire Junior S Music! They customized the music demo for my wedding, based on my request. Also, they did provide good service on my big day, which made my guest are impressive!

R
Roger

Married on 09/29/2018

Turned my wedding into a big dancefest

Fantastic! Music was awesome, MC was great. I wish I had another event so I could book them again! Read more Fantastic! Music was awesome, MC was great. I wish I had another event so I could book them again!

Junior S Music FAQ