Juniper Domantay Photography

Milford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Juniper Domantay Photography

Juniper Domantay Photography is a wedding and portrait photography company based out of Milford, Connecticut. Juniper, the owner of this passionate business, uses a fine art and off-camera flash approach to capture your big day. He loves to travel, and enjoys capturing the special bond between you and your loved ones. Juniper Domantay Photography promises to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for you and your spouse so you can sit back and enjoy your unforgettable day.

Experience

This full-service photographer was born in the Philippines and came to the US in 2008. He originally graduated with a degree in Business Administration, but in 2013 he went back to school to study photography at the New York Institute of Photography. Juniper loves the outdoors and natural light. To make the most of what the environment provides, he'll use different backgrounds to create interesting and unique shots.

Juniper only shoots one wedding per day to give you the attention you deserve. He uses a mix of lifestyle, traditional, and contemporary styles to capture the various emotions experienced on your big day. His standard wedding packages include digital files, prints, and high-resolution images. Juniper also offers an engagement session so you can get to know his style beforehand and ask any questions you may have about a wedding package. Additional services include:

• Additional hours

8 Juniper Domantay Photography Reviews

M
Milly

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding Photographer! Exceeded all Expectations!

Juniper is an extremely talented photographer! He paid attention to everything detail throughout our wedding and captured every moment perfectly. His use of lighting really transformed our wedding ... Read more photos into magical and memorable keepsakes. He showed up to our church early and was able to learn about the space and the perfect spots to take photos during our ceremony. His energy, easy-going personality, and super friendly attitude makes him very easy to work with and I look forward to working with him again someday in the future! Highly recommended!

Sarah
Sarah Amento

Getting married on 08/11/2019

Juniper, you are simply amazing!

Juniper is the BEST, hands down! He was one of the photographers in one of my best friend's wedding. We were so impressed with his photography skills that we decided to hire him for our upcoming ... Read more wedding. Our engagement photo shoot was magical! I love love love the way our pictures came out and we are so honored to be in some of his feature photos! What an experience taking our photos in NY was! Our Save the Dates came out so spectacular, better than I could have ever imagined! Juniper is so meticulous, creative, and energetic!!! His passion for photography is so apparent! My fiancé and I absolutely cannot wait for our wedding day and the amazing moments he will capture that will last a lifetime!! Juniper, you are simply amazing!!! I recommend Juniper to anyone and everyone, you will not be disappointed!!!

Jena
Jena

Married on 06/08/2019

Jena and Jr's wedding

Juniper was amazing. His attention to detail was spot on. Everyone including my husband and my could feel and see Juniper's passion with/ through his work. I will definitely recommend June to anyone ... Read more inquiring about a wedding photographer. He's the best ❤❤