Ernest Smith Productions

Hampton, VA · View map

About Ernest Smith Productions

Ernest Smith Productions is a professional photographer and videographer located in Hampton, Virginia that specializes in weddings. With a unique artistic eye, owner Ernest Smith will creatively capture your wedding in high definition with cutting-edge photography and videography techniques. Using only the best camera equipment, wireless microphones and studio quality lighting, the professionals at Just 4u Wedding Services will expertly cover all the momentous moments of your wedding.

Serving the greater Hampton Roads, Richmond, northern Virginia and East Coast areas, Ernest Smith Productions provides professional photography and videography services for engagements, weddings, and special events. In addition to images and cinematography, Ernest Smith and his team offer online marketing, advertising, video editing and more. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

14 Ernest Smith Productions Reviews

K
Keisha

Married on 10/12/2013

Ernest and Lequisha are very professional and took the time to learn our needs and wants for our wedding. I had a lot of questions and Lequisha was very prompt to respond. We felt very comforatble ... Read more chatting and photographing with them. It was a nice touch to have Ernest attend our rehearsal. He was able to capture our wedding decorations and get a feel for our venue. They do not get too close but are still able to get good angles. We got a great value and love our pictures. We are so glad we chose them.

F
Felicia

Married on 09/20/2013

Ernest and Just 4u Wedding Services provided excellent photography service for my special day! The photographer did a wonderful job of making us feel at ease. He also recommended some cute and fun ... Read more poses! At the start of and during the ceremony, I didn't even realize he was there but he was....capturing it all! Shortly after the wedding date I was sent a link to review the proofs. I was in awe! The pictures were absolutely gorgeous! If you are looking for a professional, affordable, quality photographer that will produce beautiful pictures then hire Just 4u Wedding Services to capture your special day! You will not be disappointed!

C
Charles

Married on 06/01/2013

All I have to say is I will us them for any event I have in the Future no question ask. I will also past them on to anyone looking for their type of Service. Me and my wife was Skeptic of some of the ... Read more the Pictures taken in the dark but when we got them back all we could say was wow with a sign of Happiness on the inside.