Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events

Minden, NV · View map

About Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events is an outgoing professional wedding planner based in Minden, Nevada. With over three decades of experience in the wedding industry, lead planner and owner Marie Stokes, has helped hundreds of couples make the most out of their wedding days. Marie believes that stress should have no place in your wedding day agenda, and your focus should be poured into embracing the magical joy that comes with your unification. With assistance and expertise in all-things-weddings, you’re bound to have an unforgettable day.

Just Ask Marie Wedding and Events offers a number of special services in order to provide couples with an unforgettable day. Some of their services include:

• Day-of coordination

13 Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events Reviews

Rachel
Rachel Lomeli

Married on 04/03/2019

I'm a photographer loving my dream team!

I am a wedding photographer and I have been working with Marie for years! Every wedding I have done with her has been flawless and my clients adore her! I am always excited when I find out that she is ... Read more the planner for the day! We make a great team! Let her take care of your dream wedding and you will not be disappointed! Just ask Marie!

W
Whitney Pietras

Married on 03/01/2019

I highly recommend Marie. She is a true professional and made our event so incredibly special.

Marie was wonderful. She was very detail oriented and made our daughter's wedding a day that we will always cherish. She was very respectful of our desires and wishes, and offered many good Ideas. ... Read more Ideas.

B
Katie

Married on 01/20/2019

She did it again! Another amazing wedding event.

What a wonderful wedding Marie coordinated for our daughter. She handled our son’s wedding in 2018 and we had to have her back for this one. It was held at our home in a country setting. This was a ... Read more winter wedding with all the weather challenges that go along with rain and wind. Everything went so smoothly. The 100 guests were warm, dry and comfortable. Marie handled it all. From coordinating all of the pre-wedding preparation to the actual ceremony, reception and wedding traditions. Everything was on time and there was never a lull. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding event. Big or small. Sandy W Wilton, CA