Just Cakin' It

Vacaville, CA · View map

About Just Cakin' It

From whimsical and modern to classic and elegant, a creation from Just Cakin' It is sure to make your event a grand celebration. Our specialty is custom-designed wedding and celebration cakes that are both sophisticated works of art and mouthwatering, memorable desserts.

By appointment only.

6 Reviews for Just Cakin' It

6 Just Cakin' It Reviews

User4360968

2+ years ago

Our wedding cake was beautifully decorated and it was so delicious. Thank you so much for making a wonderful wedding cake for us. Read more Our wedding cake was beautifully decorated and it was so delicious. Thank you so much for making a wonderful wedding cake for us.

User4606705

2+ years ago

This place was great. They had the best tasting cakes at the best price. They created exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I come back all the time to buy cake from there now. Read more This place was great. They had the best tasting cakes at the best price. They created exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I come back all the time to buy cake from there now.

S
Sheri

Married on 05/04/2013

My cake turned out exactly how I imagined it in my head, the girls at Just Cakin' It did a fabulous job. It also tasted amazing, no complaints. Read more My cake turned out exactly how I imagined it in my head, the girls at Just Cakin' It did a fabulous job. It also tasted amazing, no complaints.