Just Eat This! Catering

Summerville, SC · View map · Visit website

About Just Eat This! Catering

Just Eat This! Catering is a catering service based in Charleston, South Carolina that will craft the perfect menu for your wedding day. They travel all over the lowcountry creating different menus for all kinds of events using a fully equipped mobile kitchen in order to prepare food on site.

The team at Just Eat This! will be with you every step of the way, from the beginning of the tasting to the setting of tables. They create unforgettable events through their partnerships with other companies that take care of your travel, photo, floral, rental and planning needs. We also offer an event space at a beautiful historic home in downtown Summerville. We offer catering for all size parties at this location.

Cuisine
Just Eat This! Catering works with you to create a personalized menu that suits your style and budget. They set themselves apart through their custom mobile kitchen that they can bring on site no matter the venue, giving you fresh food right out of the kitchen. Their service styles include buffet and speciality stations as well as hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. These are the selections you can choose from:

• Salads
  • Entrees
  • Vegetables
  • Starches
  • Desserts
  • Lowcountry shrimp and grits
  • Carving station
  • Macaroni and cheese/baked potato/mashed potato station
  • Displays

69 Reviews for Just Eat This! Catering

69 Just Eat This! Catering Reviews

Madeline
Madeline Hoffman

Married on 07/15/2019

You won't regret hiring Chris for your event!

We planned a last minute intimate wedding ceremony this July in Isle of Palms. We knew we wanted to celebrate afterwards, and a private chef meal seemed like the perfect option. After a google search, ... Read more I found Chris! He was super easy to work with leading up to our wedding day. He arrived with his assistant and jumped right into cooking! We were able to get married out on the beach with the peace of mind knowing that he didn't need us, and that his meal would be ready for us when we came back inside! As we came back into the house everyone commented that it smelled AMAZING. He had fried green tomatoes ready for all of us, and that was just the start to an awesome meal. Every single course was incredible, and the professionalism was 5 stars! There were other small moments throughout the meal where Chris just knew exactly what we needed without even needing to be asked. For example, as we began cutting the cake it became clear to him that we didn't prepare dessert plates/flatware to serve it. Before we knew it he already had the plates and silverware laid out for us before we even had the first slice cut! I am so grateful that I found Chris to cook for us on our special day. His services definitely made the night! Thanks Chris!

D
donna

Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous food and service!

Chef Chris is the owner of Just Eat this catering and he catered our wedding for 190 people and did a fantastic job! We had a buffet service with Shrimp and Grits, mashed sweet potatoes, beef and ... Read more green beans! The salads were pre-plated and the food was delicious! Our guests loved the food and still talked about how good everything was even two weeks after the event! We used Just Eat This catering for the Sunday Brunch at our home the next morning, hosting 45 people. I rented extra small tables, chairs, coffee maker and mugs and used plastic dinner ware and utensils. Chef Chris brought everything he needed with 2 additional staff members to help. Everything was great! The guests loved the omelets and the Chicken and Waffles! They were very good about gathering the used plates and keeping things tidy! The staff was very pleasant and courteous to my guests. We were very happy and glad we used this vendor. Chef Chris' pricing was reasonable and it was also the determining factor for my choice! I will use him again! He gave me a fantastic affordable memory and I am already planning an anniversary party for October and will use his services again! You won't regret it! They were great! His wife was adorable and very professional! I highly recommend this vendor! :)

Aly
Aly Charles

Married on 03/23/2019

Friendly and helpful

My husband and I got married this past Saturday, March 23rd. Trying to find the right catering company was overwhelming because there are so many options. Once we found Chris with Just Eat This, the ... Read more search was over. The food was amazing, all of the guests are still raving over it!