Just Love Me {Photography + Design}

9 Reviews for Just Love Me {Photography + Design}

9 Just Love Me {Photography + Design} Reviews

User4215735

2+ years ago

Just Love Me did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. We love their style because we feel like they really capture the love and happiness at weddings, rather than stiff, staged photos. We are so ... Read more glad that we went with Just Love Me for our photography - we couldn't imagine anyone else doing the job that they did. Jessi and Julie listened to us, captured shots that we wanted, and worked with everyone to make sure that our photos were amazing. Our bridal party loved them and loved the photos that were taken. Their style is very colorful and vibrant, and they capture the feeling that you had on your wedding day so that you can re-live that feeling every time you look at your photos. They also gave us a great engagement session with photos that I love almost as much as the actual wedding photos. If I did it all over again, I would definitely choose Just Love Me again.

M
Janessa

Married on 05/15/2015

I used Just Love Me Photo for my wedding and love my photos! I have rec'd lots of compliments and am very happy with how they turned out. Jessi and Julie are so much fun and it was like having your ... Read more friends shoot for you. They make it very comfortable and are easy going.

T
Tiffany

Married on 09/06/2014

I do not have my wedding pictures back yet, but I have zero doubts in my mind that they will be fabulous. Working with Jessi and Julie has been a pleasure, and I consider my husband and I lucky to ... Read more have worked with them on so many levels throughout this wedding process. After engagement photos, my husband said to me, "this was the best choice you made in the wedding process." He felt so comfortable working with both of them, and that made me even more happy. I did my engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos with Jess and Julie. They made you feel so very special - Jessi even brought me a cake pop on the day of the wedding as my birthday had been the day prior! To me, that is a photographer that is so thoughtful - they let you know that they are there for more than taking pictures. They care about every single client that they work with on a personal level, and I realized just how rare that can be in the wedding planning process. Lastly, Jessi and Julie did not only create my AMAZING invitations for me (Justinviteme.com), but they stepped up big time when one of my vendors on etsy decided to not make our place cards as promised. On the spot, Jessi created all of them for our wedding (were talking almost 200 place cards the week of the wedding) even though I am sure she had a million other things that she could have been doing. Working with Jessi and Julie has been such a pleasure, and I know the minute I find out I am pregnant I will be calling them for baby pictures! These girls are much more than photographers, but they have become friends. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! Tiff & Adam 9.6.2014