Just Moments Events

Playa del Carmen · View map

About Just Moments Events

JUST MOMENTS EVENTS is a Team of Passionate Professionals.

Experience, Expertise, Dedication and Commitment is what you will receive.

It's ALL about, Feel, Comprehending Customs and Wishes, Listen and Understand...

Every Moment, Every Celebration will create your Life History!

ARY ITURRALDE + ALESSIO PAULATI

Mexico + Italy: The best of two worlds to create UNFORGETTABLE EVENTS!

7 Reviews for Just Moments Events

7 Just Moments Events Reviews

R
rigel

Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough about how awesome Ari & Alessia are! In addition to providing the absolute best service IMAGINABLE, they quickly became friends because they are such fun, positive & inspiring ... Read more people to be around. My wife & I absolutely love them & we will recommend them to absolutely anyone thinking about getting married in Riviera Maya area!

A
Amyn

Married on 01/28/2017

Arianna and Alessio where just simply amazing. They took care of every small detail that we thought of and many that we didn't even know we had to worry about. Besides planning the wedding, they ... Read more helped make the whole weekend special by helping us book side trips for us and our guests. The most important element of their service, they were always cool and in control even when we were not. Helping us navigate decisions that had both small and large impacts to our wedding.

A
Alexa

Married on 01/28/2017

Exceeded my expectations and more! Working with Arianna and Alessio was the best decision I made for my wedding weekend. They planned the entire weekend to the smallest detail. They helped our guests ... Read more with their requests and questions, so I won't have to! And the wedding day was so well coordinated that nothing was missed or not though of. I had the best stress-free wedding thanks to them. If you want the perfect wedding in Riviera Maya let them plan it, it will be amazing!