Justice Lydon

Quincy, MA · View map · Visit website

About Justice Lydon

Justice of the Peace Michelle Lydon is a wedding officiant provider based in Quincy, Massachusetts. Michelle Lydon, the owner, is a Massachusetts Justice of the Peace who has been officiating weddings for over 10 years. Michelle performs ceremonies for couples of several different faiths and traditions, as well as any orientation, and in her 10 years, she has officiated over 1,000 weddings. For intimate ceremonies, Michelle offers guests the use of Our Little Chapel, a picturesque and elegant chapel setting for wedding celebrations of up to 20 guests. Michelle works together with her daughter, Justice Roberta Black, as well as Justice Rose Pope, to provide officiant services to couples throughout the Greater Boston area and Cape Cod.

Justice of the Peace Michelle Lyndon offers many unconventional ceremony alternatives, such as Party Bus Weddings, which partners with The Original Party Trolley of Boston to provide mobile weddings for up to 85 guests. Michelle also offers Drive-Thru Weddings, where couples can be married in a car in less than 15 minutes, as well as Date Night Elopements in Abby Park. The Lydon Chapel team can officiate ceremonies for interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, and single religion weddings, as well as ceremonies for couples of several faiths, including Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, and Quaker. All wedding services are provided with customized vows.

80 Reviews for Justice Lydon

80 Justice Lydon Reviews

A
Featured
A

Married on 11/01/2015

Michelle equals "Mish Tell".... Everyone! She is AMAZING and WONDERFUL! I actually witnessed Michelle in action at my best friend's wedding a few years ago and I knew at that point I wanted her as my ... Read more my wedding Officiant. Michelle guided and helped us create the perfect ceremony.

C
Corey Witunsky

Married on 07/12/2019

Great Experience!

My fiancé and I wanted a quick elopement. Lydon Chapel was more than accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was brief and perfect! Read more My fiancé and I wanted a quick elopement. Lydon Chapel was more than accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was brief and perfect!

L
Linda Sutherland

Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional

Michele Lydon was absolutely wonderful. She performed a beautiful ceremony putting everyone at ease and incorporating a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married! Read more Michele Lydon was absolutely wonderful. She performed a beautiful ceremony putting everyone at ease and incorporating a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!