Justice of the Peace-Christie Girouard

Center Conway, NH · View map

About Justice of the Peace-Christie Girouard

Where do you want to be married? Hotel, mountain top, ski slope, backyard? Since 2003 I have been meeting couples at the destination of choice. Let your ceremony tell a story about who you are. Most important is to create the experience that is most personal. Whatever level of involvement, it is my privilege to be invited into the story that will be told for years to come. Creating memories. This is my intention as a Justice of the Peace. I look forward to every opportunity.

4 Reviews for Justice of the Peace-Christie Girouard

4 Justice of the Peace-Christie Girouard Reviews

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 10/14/2018

Match made in synchronicity

I found Christie online through her FB page and felt an instant connection with her spirit. Christie got to know us and designed a ceremony that fit us perfectly! I highly recommend Christie, and am ... Read more so glad that we found her! She is professional, responsive, and she LISTENS to what you want!!

B
Barbara

Married on 08/15/2018

Christie allowed us to get married on her property and she was a very down to earth sweet Woman, Very good sense of humor, we were kind of silly and she just went with it. Ceremony went very smooth ... Read more and quick And she was just awesome. We Loved our Day it was awesome sunny and good Family. Love Barbara & Keith Williams

D
Desireh

Married on 10/01/2017

Book Christie! She is truly super sweet and so patient. We rescheduled our elopement many times and each time Christie was willing to still marry us. She was on time, she was efficient and she took ... Read more our request on doing a Christian ceremony. Thank you Christie!