Justice of the Peace Susan Z. Stamos

Pembroke, MA · View map

About Justice of the Peace Susan Z. Stamos

Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding vows … Custom written with style, beauty and creativity to personalize the perfect wedding ceremony for you. Your wedding ceremony … Performed with sensitivity, joy and respect to celebrate your special day. Please check out my website at www.JustPeace1.com and contact me at JustPeace1@msn.com or 617-833-7624. Thank you and best wishes! JP Sue

26 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Susan Z. Stamos

26 Justice of the Peace Susan Z. Stamos Reviews

F
Faith

Getting married on 05/21/2028

As soon as we saw Susan's website we knew that she would be the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. Within minutes of meeting her it was clear she was a warm and kind person. She asked us plenty ... Read more of questions to get to know us better and she let us ask as many questions as we needed as well. Her words for our ceremony blew me away. She provided us a copy of what she planned on saying for our approval. We made no changes and it brought me to tears, it was so well written. She spent so much time talking to us during our consultation, it was like she knew us personally and that was reflected in our ceremony. She was wonderful during the rehearsal. Susan got us all organized and comfortable with the series of events that would be occurring the next day and eased a lot of the nervousness for everyone in the wedding party. She was kind and patient, answered any questions or concerns we had, and most importantly worked well with us. I can't say enough how amazing she was in addition to how much I recommend her. If you are looking for an officiant that will work with you and make the whole experience fun and comfortable then Susan is the one you need to call!

M
Melissa Lenker

Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience, Highly Recommend!

Sue was a fantastic officiant for our August 2019 wedding! She was incredibly responsive and met with us before the wedding to determine what we wanted for our ceremony. She took pictures during the ... Read more rehearsal and sent them to us to remember moments that we never otherwise would have captured. Several people commented to us after the wedding that our officiant was fantastic and they wanted to know how we met her. I would highly recommend Sue to anyone getting married. Thank you for a fantastic experience!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 07/20/2019

Sue is awesome!!

My husband, Alex, and I chose Sue to officiate our July 20th wedding ceremony at Lakeside Villa, and we are so incredibly happy we did! We met Sue at an open house at our venue, and set up a time to ... Read more meet with her in person when we began looking for an officiant. Sue was the only person we met with, and we knew after our meeting that she would be perfect to officiate our ceremony. We met with her again in June to go over ceremony details and talk about who we are as a couple, and it was honestly so easy to talk to her. Throughout the entire planning process, she was so enthusiastic about our wedding, and you can tell she truly loves what she does. She even sent us a lot of quotes and readings she had collected, as we were still deciding on what readings we wanted. She sent us a draft of our ceremony about 3 weeks before our wedding, and we loved it- there was hardly anything we asked her to change! What she wrote was so sweet and romantic and touching. She also came to our rehearsal, and was very reassuring when I was a bit stressed. After our ceremony, multiple guests commented that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they ever attended. Our parents were so impressed with Sue as well, and thought she did an amazing job capturing who we are as a couple. Many of our guests were surprised to learn that Sue hadn't known us for years! The day after our wedding, Sue sent me photographs she had taken at the rehearsal and on the wedding day, as well as information on how to begin the name change process. She truly goes above and beyond! My husband and I absolutely highly recommend Sue to anyone looking for a JP!!! We are so very thankful for all she did to make our wedding day absolutely beautiful!!!