Justin Alexander

Gaithersburg, MD · View map

About Justin Alexander

Justin Alexander Bridal is a wedding dress designer and manufacturer that is well known for making the finest vintage and couture wedding dresses. Find a full list of retailers on our website: https://www.justinalexander.com/en/justin-alexander/collection/stores/

The Justin Alexander Spring/Summer 2018 collection starts with a fresh take on 1950s and 1960s silhouettes. Modern clean styles, illusion bodices, matte lace, and daring black accents are subtle yet striking details that make any bride walking down the aisle shine.

Unique beading, embroidery, and dramatic silhouettes define the Justin Alexander Signature SS18 collection. These gowns are perfect for the bride looking to turn heads when she enters the room.

The Sincerity Spring 2018 collection introduces two new stunning colors: Misty Rose and Lavender Blush. Tulle and organza skirts with hem lace, horsehair and appliqués offer a classic, romantic look.

Spring/Summer 2018 is the most boho chic collection for Lillian West yet! From hand-placed lace and bell sleeves to floral prints and flowy skirts, this collection sets the bar for trendy, romantic styles that are stunning yet comfortable to wear.

Visit an authorized retailer to find the dress of your dreams!

12 Reviews for Justin Alexander

12 Justin Alexander Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 01/24/2019

I found my beautiful wedding dress here. I couldnt believe how stunning it was and the price was very reasonable. I absolutely love it and I highly recommend everyone to come to Justin Alexander! Read more I found my beautiful wedding dress here. I couldnt believe how stunning it was and the price was very reasonable. I absolutely love it and I highly recommend everyone to come to Justin Alexander!

H
Harley

Married on 02/01/2017

They have such an amazing selection at very affordable price points. After the 4th dress I tried on, I knew that I would pick a dress at this store. Read more They have such an amazing selection at very affordable price points. After the 4th dress I tried on, I knew that I would pick a dress at this store.

S
smith

Married on 11/16/2016

Love it! Very quick in communications, just exactly what we were looking for on our special day! Read more Love it! Very quick in communications, just exactly what we were looking for on our special day!