Justin Kim Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About Justin Kim Photography

Justin Kim Photography is a professional engagement and wedding photographer based out of Irvine, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Lead photographer Justin Kim and his assistant creates images that are natural and traditional in style, as well as airy and ethereal. Compassionate, focused and practical, Justin will handle your local or destination wedding photos with special care. Justin Kim Photography promises a quick (within eight hours) response to all inquiries, guaranteeing you won’t have to wait or worry about the status of your photos.

Justin Kim Photography offers a starting photography package that includes one event per day, additional hours, high-resolution photos, multiple shooters, multiple locations and digital files. Other services include boudoir shoots, trash the dress, slideshows, prints, canvases and toning.

20 Reviews for Justin Kim Photography

20 Justin Kim Photography Reviews

Zelda
Zelda

Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible!

Justin and Andrew were incredible to work with. I hired Justin for my engagement photos and also my wedding. Both experiences were wonderful and the pictures turned out amazing! My husband and I are ... Read more incredibly happy with them. Justin is very easy to work with, great communicator and he's super understanding. His work speaks for itself. I strongly recommend him and would not hesitate to hire him again.

Hyemin
Hyemin

Married on 03/23/2019

So glad we found Justin for our wedding!

We are so happy to have hired Justin as our wedding photographer. He was so understanding and accommodating to our needs and preferences, was so responsive to all our questions, and was very ... Read more professional and reliable on the day of the wedding. He was super aware of the schedule and even suggested a timeline for the group photos that would work better for our reception (which I am so glad he did b/c I don't know what I was thinking when I was writing out the schedule). Justin worked with his son Andrew for our wedding day. You could tell that they work together a lot and know what they're doing. They shot every detail to really capture our special day. Justin is great at using lighting techniques to make your photos look beautiful and natural. We got our photos 5 weeks after our wedding; all 2000+ photos were retouched and sent in a memory chip. And he also created a webpage with highlights of the wedding day for us to share with our family members, which was so considerate of him. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our photos turned out. We highly recommend him for your special day :) You won't regret it.

M
Megan

Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome photos!

We just received our photos from the wedding and we couldn’t be happier! They are beautiful! Justin and his son were very open to suggestions to ensure I got all the shots I wanted and then they also ... Read more added their creative touches and the result was awesome wedding photos. Contacting and communicating with justin was super easy which helped calm the birdezilla in me! Seriously responds to emails either the same day or the next. We also received our pictures super quick after the wedding (about 5-6 weeks and there were around 3,000 pictures!). I would highly recommend Justin and his services to anyone!