Justin Kim Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About Justin Kim Photography

Justin Kim Photography is a professional engagement and wedding photographer based out of Irvine, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Lead photographer Justin Kim and his assistant creates images that are natural and traditional in style, as well as airy and ethereal. Compassionate, focused and practical, Justin will handle your local or destination wedding photos with special care. Justin Kim Photography promises a quick (within eight hours) response to all inquiries, guaranteeing you won’t have to wait or worry about the status of your photos.

Justin Kim Photography offers a starting photography package that includes one event per day, additional hours, high-resolution photos, multiple shooters, multiple locations and digital files. Other services include boudoir shoots, trash the dress, slideshows, prints, canvases and toning.

22 Reviews for Justin Kim Photography

22 Justin Kim Photography Reviews

M
Miho and Mike

Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible experience and so much fun. Incredible pictures we will cherish.

It has been more than a month since our wedding. Justin was an amazing photographer and he always responded to my text and phone calls right away. He brought Kimura San as his partner since my Mom ... Read more only speaks Japanese. Justin and Kimura San have worked together as photographers for long time and their chemistry is fantastic. They are so great together and our guests LOVED their work. We felt so comfortable and kept laughing and smiling for the photo shoots. Me and my husband don't have many pictures together since he doesn't like pictures taken of him but with Justin, he posed like a model and the pictures turned out amazing. I totally recommend Justin to everyone!!!

A
Andrea Regio

Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing experience with photographer

We hired Justin as a photographer for our wedding day last April 28. I can honestly say that we couldnt have picked a better photographer because Justin was THE BEST! He was easy to contact and able ... Read more to answer all our questions from the moment we first met with him up to our wedding day. He was assisted by Andrew and both of them were really pleasant to work with. On the day of our wedding, things got busy and hectic that I thought we werent able to capture all the smallest details but to my surprise when I received the photos, everything I wanted to be photographed was captured. I love every single photo that was taken. It was like re-living the wedding again just by browsing through the album. I also love how he edited the pics with the amout of exposure he used. I will definitely recommend Justin to my family and friends that needs a photographer for any of their events. Thank you Justin for such an amazing job!!!

Zelda
Zelda

Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible!

Justin and Andrew were incredible to work with. I hired Justin for my engagement photos and also my wedding. Both experiences were wonderful and the pictures turned out amazing! My husband and I are ... Read more incredibly happy with them. Justin is very easy to work with, great communicator and he's super understanding. His work speaks for itself. I strongly recommend him and would not hesitate to hire him again.