JUSTINOGRAPHY

Orem, UT · View map · Visit website

About JUSTINOGRAPHY

Justinography is a wedding videography business that operates out of Vineyard, Utah. An experienced and skilled husband-and-wife team, this company has an eye for documenting beautifully candid wedding moments. At the heart of Justinography’s work is a commitment to representing the extraordinary spirit of each couple and their special day. With every shoot, this business applies their meticulous attention-to-detail and practiced capabilities to achieve wedding films that couples will cherish for the rest of their lives.

Justinography conducts comprehensive pre-wedding consultations in order to get to know each couple and their love story. This team’s filmmaking is characterized by a signature blend of cinematic and documentary-style camera techniques. Their specialties and offered services include:

• Videography & Photography
  • Multiple cameras and shooting locations
  • An option for additional hours
  • Highlight reels and full-feature films
  • A second available cinematographer

A
Featured
Allie

Married on 07/01/2017

I am seriously obsessed with my wedding video. Justin was amazing. He spent the whole day with us! As long as we wanted! Even if we wanted him there from 5 am to midnight he would have been there ... Read more filming my special day! He has such a high energy, was so friendly, and so professional. All of my friends tell me my wedding video is their favorite they’ve ever seen! The quality and the way he films and edits is beautiful. I highly highly reccomend Justin. Worth every penny. The memories on your wedding day is what you take home after it’s all over, and Justin helped capture that day so beautifully. Thank you Justin!!:)

D
Desirae

Married on 06/23/2018

Justin was so wonderful to work with! We hardly noticed that he was working throughout the wedding but the overall video showed all his hard work! I am absolutely blown away by how well he captured ... Read more the essence, love, and pure joy of the wedding in our video! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing wedding videographer! Justin was so incredibly easy to work with. He will capture all those special, little moments that you may have forgotten about and he will capture all the moments you ask him too!

M
Mikey

Married on 06/20/2018

Justin did a creative simple spin on my wedding videos. Other than just a video of the day, he also did a how we met and other pre-curse videos that added a nice touch other than just a simple ... Read more recording of my wedding day.