JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa

Under the starry skies of Tucson lies the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa. This amazing resort is the perfect canvas, allowing you the freedom to create a picture perfect experience for you and your guests. Our colorful and dramatic settings, and panoramic views of the mountains and city lights, will set the stage for your vision to come to life. Celebrate your ceremony indoors, or outside under the sun or below the stars. Ceilings tower 21 feet above the expansive ballrooms, and foyers are like ballrooms themselves with spectacular views of Arizona's Sonoran Desert landscape. With more than 88,000 square feet of perfectly designed convention and meeting space, our exceptional Tucson resort setting is a bride-to-be's dream. Our dedicated Event Planners will help you produce any event imaginable.

2 Reviews for JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa

2 JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa Reviews

User3482980

2+ years ago

3.6

I have mixed emotions about the Marriott Starpass. My husband and I used points for our stay, so that value alone was amazing. The location itself is beautiful. However, I had a lot of frustration in ... Read more in the planning process; there were several occasions where my contact took a month or more to respond to emails. Any time I tried to work with someone else, I was referred back to the same person. Because of the delay in dialogue I frequently had to remind that person of everything I was trying to put together, even though it was all on the email chain! I love Marriotts and the quality of service they provide, but the events department at the Starpass is close to sub-par by Marriott standards.

R
Robin

Married on 09/22/2013

1.5

We stayed there on our wedding night. After parking our car in their covered garage area we gathered our things and headed to our room. Late the next day when we came out to our car we found all of ... Read more our cameras, wedding photos, custom cake topper,custom bouquet all our gifts, our marriage license and much more. We immediately made security aware, as well as management. They were unwilling to do anything about it. And have continually told us they have no liability. This 5star resort has no cameras in the self parking garage yet there are over 30 cameras in the valet lots alone. The mere presence of a camera could have helped us recover our sentimental and valuable items. Management made no attempt to express any sympathy and made no attempt to improve our stay.