JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa

JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa is a hotel wedding venue located in Tuscon, Arizona. This beautiful resort is complemented by starry skies and open vistas. In nearly every direction, couples and their guests will be able to enjoy fantastic views of mountains as well as twinkling city lights. Celebrations can be held both indoors and outdoors, giving couples agency over how they would like their event to play out. Inside, there are ceilings that reach heights of up to 21 feet. These open and airy spaces provide a spectacular setting for a variety of occasions. The ballrooms and foyers present panoramic scenes of Arizona's Sonoran Desert landscape, adding a romantic ambiance to any event. Each guest will be able to take advantage of luxurious amenities offered throughout the resort, and well-appointed rooms are available for a relaxing night's rest after the festivities have concluded.

Facilities and Capacity

JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa has space for approximately 3,300 guests to attend a couple's grand event. Should couples desire a smaller gathering, the lawns offer a capacity of 200 to 250 individuals while the Arizona Ballroom Foyer provides room for up to 600 attendees. There are plenty of other options that couples may decide between, and breakout rooms are also available. With 14 event rooms in total, and about 80,000 square feet of dedicated event space, couples have virtually endless options available to them.

This premier resort presents their clients with the option to use an in-house Marriott Certified Wedding Planner. These talented and experienced individuals are able to assist couples with setting a budget, choosing a menu, arranging furniture, and coordinating with vendors. They are able to accommodate a wide range of needs and themes including niche weddings such as ethnic and military. Guests will also have access to a unique reservation link, making check-in simple and easy. For leisure, there is a spa, fitness center, and pool available to guests. Golfing facilities are also available on the property.

2 Reviews for JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa

2 JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa Reviews

User3482980

2+ years ago

3.6

I have mixed emotions about the Marriott Starpass. My husband and I used points for our stay, so that value alone was amazing. The location itself is beautiful. However, I had a lot of frustration in ... Read more in the planning process; there were several occasions where my contact took a month or more to respond to emails. Any time I tried to work with someone else, I was referred back to the same person. Because of the delay in dialogue I frequently had to remind that person of everything I was trying to put together, even though it was all on the email chain! I love Marriotts and the quality of service they provide, but the events department at the Starpass is close to sub-par by Marriott standards.

R
Robin

Married on 09/22/2013

1.5

We stayed there on our wedding night. After parking our car in their covered garage area we gathered our things and headed to our room. Late the next day when we came out to our car we found all of ... Read more our cameras, wedding photos, custom cake topper,custom bouquet all our gifts, our marriage license and much more. We immediately made security aware, as well as management. They were unwilling to do anything about it. And have continually told us they have no liability. This 5star resort has no cameras in the self parking garage yet there are over 30 cameras in the valet lots alone. The mere presence of a camera could have helped us recover our sentimental and valuable items. Management made no attempt to express any sympathy and made no attempt to improve our stay.

1 JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa Real Weddings