JW Photography

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About JW Photography

At JW Photography I bring a personal touch to all my work. What makes me so unique is that I will attend to your every need from start to finish. I take great pride in being able to be apart of every aspect of the work. At the end of the day I want you to be happy and excited about it, because your happiness is my top priority!

As a photographer, I am constantly thinking of new ways to create art. Everywhere I go I am always studying light. It completely consumes my thinking, and I love it! I love using natural light when I can. Every photo shoot is unique and I like to bring that uniqueness out every time. I want you to see how I see you! Moments pass by so quickly and cannot be replaced. Not only do I enjoy shooting as a photojournalist, I also love the look of a classic portrait. I feel a mix of traditional and non-traditional is the best way for me to capture a wedding. I want to work with people who hire me as an artist, who appreciate and trust my perspective.It is extremely important to me that you to like my work for a couple of reasons.

These pictures will be with you the rest of your life. My pictures and my style needs to reflect your wants and needs for your wedding day. Wedding pictures are so import to be able to remember your wedding. Its incredibility important that the work and my style fit your wants and needs. I have been photographing weddings since 2009. I love my job, and I am blessed to have my job. Browse through the galleries to get a good idea of my style, and look at my most recent work. It would my pleasure and honor to be able to photograph you on your wedding day. I look forward to being your photographer on your special day! Thank you!

All wedding photography packages include an online private gallery, consultation, and professional editing. JW Photography LLC also provides photography services for engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Additional services JW Photography LLC provides includes:

• High-resolution images
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Slideshow
  • One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Prints and albums

Find my work on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/JWPhotographyLLC/

Find my work on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jwphotographytucson/

29 Reviews for JW Photography

29 JW Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kristi

Married on 02/12/2011

John was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! He was always available to us and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied every step of the way. We will gladly use JW ... Read more Photography for all of our future photos. Thank you again John! - Art & Kristi V.

D
Danitza Lamadrid

Married on 03/29/2019

Friendly, professional, awesome!

We were nervous about taking pictures but John made us feel so at ease. He's very friendly, professional and creative! I loved our engagement pictures so much that I cried. Thanks, John! Read more We were nervous about taking pictures but John made us feel so at ease. He's very friendly, professional and creative! I loved our engagement pictures so much that I cried. Thanks, John!

Christine
Christine

Married on 03/09/2019

JW photography

John is the BEST! He made this part of wedding planning as easy as possible. I love the way our wedding photos turned out. Very easy to work with and I will definitely reach out to John for future ... Read more events!