jYOUlry

Miami, FL · View map

About jYOUlry

jYOUlry is a uniquely designed brand of photo jewelry. The high quality ensures your gifts can be treasured for a lifetime and can be passed down through generations. Our low prices and quick delivery make jYOUlry that perfect gift for someone you love or a special treat for you!

5 Reviews for jYOUlry

5 jYOUlry Reviews

W
Jessica

Married on 08/31/2012

Lisa was so easy to work with! She was happy to answer every question I had and tweaked all of the designs until I found just what I was looking for. She even shipped my order 2 months early! Highly ... Read more recommended.

C
Christin

Married on 06/02/2012

I ordered a charm for my friend's bouquet. The customer service was exceptional and the charm was beautiful. I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience jYOUlry. I will definitely order ... Read more from here again.

R
Emily

Married on 04/14/2012

I ordered wine toppers for my give away at my wedding. They were great and all my guests loved them. Lisa designed it for us and it was exactly what we wanted. Well worth it! Read more I ordered wine toppers for my give away at my wedding. They were great and all my guests loved them. Lisa designed it for us and it was exactly what we wanted. Well worth it!