K&D Beauty

Bothell, WA · View map · Visit website

About K&D Beauty

K&D Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business in Bothell Washington, which aims to create stunning looks for clients for one of the most emotional and romantic days of their lives. Boasting over a decade of experience in the industry, this service is well-placed to create all manner of elegant looks for their customers.

K&D Beauty comes directly to you to assist with your beauty needs. Whether you are planning to get ready in a bridal suite at your wedding venue, at your family home, or at another location, they can bring their professional services straight to you. This convenient feature cuts down on much of the stress involved in travelling to and from a salon ahead of your big moment.

Their hair team is very comfortable with creating a variety of styles - whether looks that are currently in vogue, vintage styles, or something completely different. Their makeup staff are highly skilled in applying airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, as well as fake lashes. What’s more, K&D Beauty also offers wedding group party makeup, a convenient way for the bridal party to spend some quality time together indulging themselves.

6 Reviews for K&D Beauty

6 K&D Beauty Reviews

J
Jennifer Armand

Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Makeup and Hair choice!!

Hazel & Danielle made sure the women in my bridal party looked amazing. Every bride worries that something will go wrong on the day of there wedding I was no exception. For me it happened to be waking ... Read more waking up with what I thought was a stress rash across my upper chest, nope allergic rash due to medication, not good when wearing a strapless wedding gown. The ladies made me feel beautiful for my wedding and managed to completely hide the hives.

Katie
Katie Seqouia

Married on 01/21/2019

Makeup artists were so awesome!

They were AMAZING! The products used were incredible and I’ve never felt prettier. This is my 4th time being a bridesmaid and I wish every experience was like this in the makeup chair! (Because not ... Read more all of them are 😳) I also never leave reviews but trust me this was on my priority list! Thank you!!!!!!!

S
Sandra

Married on 09/13/2018

Kristel was super flexible and helpful, the makeup she did for me was gorgeous, I couldn’t have been happier with it. And all my bridesmaids loved the work she did on them too. Thank you Kristel for ... Read more having made of my day so wonderful!