K Herman Photography

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About K Herman Photography

K Herman Photography is a professional photography service located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Kristina has almost a decade of experience working in photography and she has a degree in Photography and Studio Art from Wittenberg University. Although Kristina is based in Cincinnati, she is available to travel for destination weddings or wedding shoots. K Herman Photography is dedicated to capturing precious moments for couples and part of that means creating a wedding package that best suits their wedding day needs.

K Herman Photography focuses on capturing candid shots with a photojournalistic style. Kristina has a variety of services and package options to choose from. Some of these options include:

• Additional hours
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Kristina also offers a range of different photography and print options, as well as wedding-related photo shoots for couples to add. Some of these additional services include:

• High-resolution images

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 11/26/2016

Kristina is amazing! My husband and I had such a fun experience with her and Alex when they photographed our wedding. She timed everything perfectly so we would have plenty of time to get all of the ... Read more shots we wanted and more. She was great at giving us direction and capturing so many great posed photos, but also a ton of candid photos I didn't even know she took until I got all of them. I wanted to give a few family photos as gifts for Christmas before she was finished editing everything, and Kristina sent me those just a day after I asked her for them. She is so easy to work with and I could not be happier with how my pictures turned out. They are stunning!

D
Danielle

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Kristina was very patient with my daughter and nieces (all 8 months). She’s always so kind and easy to work with. We love the quality of her work and will continue to book with her! Read more Kristina was very patient with my daughter and nieces (all 8 months). She’s always so kind and easy to work with. We love the quality of her work and will continue to book with her!

B
Bailey

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Kristina has worked with us since day one. From maternity photos, to newborn, then every 3 months since holidays coorndinated so well. I cannot wait to have Kristina do my wedding as well and be able ... Read more to review yet again. Whenever we show to a shoot, she already has plenty of ideas and is ready to go. She doesn’t make any shoot awkward, she is always in conversation. She remembers our names, details we’ve shared about our home life, and is so personal. We love Kristina!!