K Hook Entertainment

Fargo, ND · View map · Visit website

About K Hook Entertainment

K Hook Entertainment is a wedding DJ entertainment business that is based in Fargo, North Dakota. This company brings over two decades of refined experience to the table. They have serviced parties and celebrations in both North and South Dakota, Minnesota, and Montana. K Hook Entertainment keeps the party going with upbeat music selections and an infectious energetic demeanor.

K Hook Entertainment is able to perform for events both large and small. They are able to perform icebreakers such as The Chicken Dance, an intro to disco, line dances, the YMCA, musical horsey, and scavenger hunts. Whatever the event calls for, this premier entertainment service is sure to deliver.

Other Services

This company also offers a selection of add-on services such as photo booths and professional photography services.

5 Reviews for K Hook Entertainment

5 K Hook Entertainment Reviews

C
Chase Jacobson

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding reception

Great company and service as always. Read more Great company and service as always.

Jessica
Jessica Rusch

Married on 06/15/2019

Dj for our wedding

Our dj was so professional and fun! He got the crowd into dancing. He played all the right music and he always made sure that my husband and I were happy! Read more Our dj was so professional and fun! He got the crowd into dancing. He played all the right music and he always made sure that my husband and I were happy!

J
Jacob Foss

Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Dj

I’ve herd many great things about k hook. Decided to use them for my wedding. Our Dj was amazing. Was on time, helped us on a day when everything is crazy. We had them do the music at the ceremony. ... Read more Did a amazing job. Played the right kinda of music and did stuff for kids and made the bride and groom stuff very fun. Very easy going but professional. When to a bar they did trivia at. Had a great time. Highly recommend k hook for all you Dj needs.