K-Jon's Fine Jewelers

Atascadero, CA · View map

About K-Jon's Fine Jewelers

K-Jon's has been serving Atascadero since 1975, with a vision of quality fine jewelry and highest excellence in jewelry repair and custom design. Still today, K-Jon's continues to provide the finest jewelry on the Central Coast. Our customers have come to know and trust us for friendly and knowledgeable service, professional in-house jewelry repair, and breathtaking fine jewelry.

Whether you are looking for an engagement ring, commemorating a special occasion, or wanting something special just to say "I love you," K-Jon's Fine Jewelers welcomes you.

Built in 2004, our new Atascadero store can be seen from Highway 101 driving between San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles. Come in today and let our staff help you choose the perfect piece of fine jewelry—Something Special from K-Jon's Fine Jewelers. Click here for directions to our store.

Quick Links

7 K-Jon's Fine Jewelers Reviews

jaclyn
jaclyn

Married on 11/08/2014

K-Jon's, and specifically Pam, was amazing at helping me find an engagement ring and giving me the perfect experience! My fiancee and I picked out the ring together after getting engaged since I ... Read more wanted to be involved in picking out the ring. The best decision I made was going here! After going to another jeweler in SLO, and being pressured into spending more money on a bigger diamond, and then not hearing back from them for a week after going in there, I was so happy to be treated as a bride-to-be should be treated at K-Jon's! I went into the store on Tuesday and picked out the ring I liked, Pam called diamond dealers on Tuesday morning to order in diamonds to my specifications (never pressuring me to get anything more than I wanted to spend), I saw the diamonds on Wednesday, and the ring was ready for me on Thursday, sized and set with my chosen diamond! Pam was great at calling me every step of the way, and the ring is literally the most perfect thing I could have imagined. Closer to the wedding, my fiance and I went back to K-Jon's to get my wedding band, and had the same perfect experience. I will never go anywhere else, and I will recommend K-Jon's to everyone I talk to from now on! Update: I've now been married almost 6 months and have gone into K-Jon's a few more times since my wedding. Each time I go in I am greeted kindly and receive the best service. They clean your ring for free on the spot, so I go in just to say hi sometimes and get the rings shined up!

K
Karina

Married on 07/20/2013

K-jons was great! We got my engagement ring and wedding band there as well as my husbands wedding band. The quality of the jewelry is fabulous and I never felt pressured to buy something above my ... Read more price range. They have tons of diamond options and had several shipped in for me to look at. If I ever have any other fine jewelry needs I'll be going to K-jons

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 06/01/2013

Sized my husbands ring. Did a good job and managed to make it cheaper for us! Read more Sized my husbands ring. Did a good job and managed to make it cheaper for us!