K&K Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About K&K Photography

K&K Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tampa, Florida. Owned and operated by Jeff and Ana Kathrein, this husband and wife photography company prides themselves on both quality of images and of service. They love making each client’s wedding photography experience to be as enjoyable and memorable as your wedding celebration, and will personalize your services in order to achieve your desired product.

K&K Photography specializes in creating personalized photography experiences for each couple that are tailored and customized to your desires. Jeff and Ana offer a variety of photography collections for clients to choose the photography services that match your needs and budget, from the Founder Collection, with one photographer, to the Master and Expert Collections, which include a second photographer as well as other amenities and services. All packages include a complimentary engagement shoot, edited high-resolution images, digital downloads of finalized images, custom slideshow, and eight hours of consecutive wedding day coverage. Other photography services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Amanda

Married on 08/11/2018

#cocktailfriends

Ugh, where do I start? I first met Jeff when I was researching photographers. His energy was so positive, and their studio was to die for in cuteness, it was basically impossible to say no. I booked ... Read more with Amy, and part of me feels like it was fate that she was the only available for our wedding date. She shot our engagement photos, and completely embraced "my weird". I am not one for photos to be taken, but getting those images made me really confident in what our wedding day images would turn out to be. Amy had Courtney as our second shooter, and those two together are a force to be reckoned with. I was very nervous (for obvious reasons, but we also had questionable weather on the forecast), and those two were able to capture every detail and my good side all day long. Even with that bad weather came through and spoiled our outdoor reception, they still caught all the day of details, people enjoying themselves before the rain, etc., so I could enjoy it even if the rain didn't let me in that moment. Courtney is a cat whisper, catching all of my cats good angles with my husband was getting dressed. And Amy embraced my Type A personality, and jumped into our Uber as we enjoyed tequila and the murals of St Pete on Cinco de Mayo. And they are more than just photographers; when the rain caused us to have to emergency move the wedding indoors, they were helping carrying flowers, furniture, etc. into the indoor ballroom. They went far beyond their call of duty, staying late when the hotel allowed us to make up some time due to the rain delay. They cheered us champagne, danced and even rolled around in confetti with us at the end of the night. I truly believe they were the glue in keeping our wedding going during what could of been a complete disaster. We did not have the budget for a videographer, but between the photos they captured and the memories they were apart of, there is not a need for one when you hire K&K. This company and these women have a special place in my heart!

Camille
Camille

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful!

Cornelia was such a pleasure to work with for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos! I can’t wait to see the finals but already know how much I love them just based on the sneak peaks! ... Read more The team at k&k we’re professional, and friendly! I’m so happy we chose k&k!!!

Stefanie
Stefanie

Married on 03/23/2019

Amy was amazing!

Amy was our photographer from K and K and I cannot say enough good things about her (and her assistant!). They were super fun and kept the day moving at a great speed. I've very glad I trusted Amy ... Read more completely because the locations she chose for the photography before the wedding were perfect. She even took us up to capture a special shot on the roof during the wedding which ended up being our favorite photo. We got the complete set of photos back in 4 weeks (which all my friends were shocked it was so fast!). Amy's use of social media after the event was also fun :) I like checking in on her Instagram for sneak peeks. Our vendor team (of all ladies!) was super amazing. I'm so glad I made the choice to go with K and K. My photos were stunning! Thanks Amy!