K&K Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About K&K Photography

K&K Photography is about family + love. We live for real moments, emotion, fun and capturing it all in our fresh and light-hearted style.

Other photography services include:

Featured
Amanda

Married on 08/11/2018

#cocktailfriends

Ugh, where do I start? I first met Jeff when I was researching photographers. His energy was so positive, and their studio was to die for in cuteness, it was basically impossible to say no. I booked ... Read more with Amy, and part of me feels like it was fate that she was the only available for our wedding date. She shot our engagement photos, and completely embraced "my weird". I am not one for photos to be taken, but getting those images made me really confident in what our wedding day images would turn out to be. Amy had Courtney as our second shooter, and those two together are a force to be reckoned with. I was very nervous (for obvious reasons, but we also had questionable weather on the forecast), and those two were able to capture every detail and my good side all day long. Even with that bad weather came through and spoiled our outdoor reception, they still caught all the day of details, people enjoying themselves before the rain, etc., so I could enjoy it even if the rain didn't let me in that moment. Courtney is a cat whisper, catching all of my cats good angles with my husband was getting dressed. And Amy embraced my Type A personality, and jumped into our Uber as we enjoyed tequila and the murals of St Pete on Cinco de Mayo. And they are more than just photographers; when the rain caused us to have to emergency move the wedding indoors, they were helping carrying flowers, furniture, etc. into the indoor ballroom. They went far beyond their call of duty, staying late when the hotel allowed us to make up some time due to the rain delay. They cheered us champagne, danced and even rolled around in confetti with us at the end of the night. I truly believe they were the glue in keeping our wedding going during what could of been a complete disaster. We did not have the budget for a videographer, but between the photos they captured and the memories they were apart of, there is not a need for one when you hire K&K. This company and these women have a special place in my heart!

Camille
Camille

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful!

Cornelia was such a pleasure to work with for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos! I can’t wait to see the finals but already know how much I love them just based on the sneak peaks! ... Read more The team at k&k we’re professional, and friendly! I’m so happy we chose k&k!!!

Renee
Renee

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

When we were looking for photographers for our wedding, K&K Photography’s quality stood out far more than any other company that we looked at. I appreciated their response time, professionalism, and ... Read more that there were no hidden fees with full access to our all of photos. The company as a whole is very well run and organized. My husband and I are super uncomfortable around the camera but Amy Fitch made us feel right at home during our engagement session. During our wedding Amy did a great job corralling our large group and was very efficient to ensure that we could spend most of our time at our wedding, yet captured the most amazing photos. She was able to make it look like my husband and I were alone even though the beach was crowded and capture the vibrant colors of our wedding even with the glaring sun. Amy made us look like models even though we are far from it! Amy’s passion for photography and charming personality made it fun for everyone. Thank you K&K Photography and Amy Fitch for making us look so beautiful and giving us memories to last forever!