K.L.W. Design Co.

Waterford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About K.L.W. Design Co.

A boutique wedding décor company in Waterford, Connecticut, K.L.W. Design Co. specializes in creative wedding flower designs, statement vintage rentals and coveted art direction. Owned and operated by mother-daughter duo Leigh and Katey Waddington, the company prides itself on curating ceremonies and receptions that are both personalized and one-of-a-kind. From start-to-finish, K.L.W. Design Co. is the ideal option for memorable wedding celebrations!

K.L.W. Design Co. provides couples with an array of wedding décor services. For a truly streamlined celebration, services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Flower design
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery

Other Services

K.L.W. Design Co. provides a wide variety of antique wedding décor items for couples to utilize to enhance their celebration. Items include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Candle holders
  • Windows
  • Chairs
  • Loveseats

Areas Covered

K.L.W. Design Co. proudly offers wedding décor services to couples located in Waterford, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

54 Reviews for K.L.W. Design Co.

54 K.L.W. Design Co. Reviews

K
Kara

Married on 06/29/2019

Katey and Leigh are a dream to work with!

Katey and Leigh were able to take the ideas I had in my mind and make them a reality! The proposal that they created was exactly what we wanted. All of the arrangements the day of looked absolutely ... Read more breathtaking. I don't think anyone could have done a better job! They are also so nice! I loved talking with them on the phone and meeting with them throughout the process.

S
Sarah Mousseau

Married on 05/04/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

Katey and Leigh were the most incredible team to work with. Their vision and attention to detail are exceptional and they are so easy and enjoyable to work with. We truly looked forward to our phone ... Read more calls brainstorming and planning the wedding of our dreams with their guidance and creativity. They took our ideas and brought them to life and made our wedding day more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.

K
Katie Short

Married on 10/20/2018

Get creative and have fun planning your wedding with KLW

Katey and Leigh are so incredibly talented. It's amazing how they are able to help transform your wedding to be uniquely "you". No wedding is the same, no cookie cutter styles, KLW right away focuses ... Read more on getting to know you so you can have your own wedding look - and honestly that's how it should be. KLW is so professional and creative, you know right away that you're in good hands and best of all they are really fun to work with ! Yes, they make planning your wedding fun .. shocking, I know. KLW put together such a thoughtful and beautiful proposal for my wedding. I would daydream about the big day. I was just so excited to see what KLW would do, and sure enough everything was absolutely perfect. To see it all come together on the Big Day was truly amazing. I love everything about KLW and their work. You're going to have a lot of fun!