K. Lenox Photography

Beaufort, SC · View map · Visit website

About K. Lenox Photography

Light and Airy Wedding Photography w/ K. Lenox Photography

No Travel Charges for my Lowcountry Couples! (Beaufort, HiltonHead, Charleston, Savannah etc)

“People are always more important” and when I say this... understand that I’m talking about you. You are more important. Your memories. Your experiences. Your values for how you want to preserve this so very important day.

I am inspired by you and your story. Looking for fun, laidback approach to more natural and candid wedding photos then I might be a perfect fit! My couples are pretty kick-ass incredible and I desire to develop genuine relationships with each and every one of you. Because this is how we get those jaw-dropping images.

I seriously Can't wait to get to know you and your story.

I can't wait to get to know you.

17 Reviews for K. Lenox Photography

17 K. Lenox Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Maureen

Married on 09/10/2016

Kris is just what you want in a wedding photographer, especially those brides who are planning from away from home. My entire planning process with Kris was easy and stress free – her online ... Read more questionnaires for finalizing timeline, her speedy responses to emails, and regular check-ins put me at ease. When she showed up Friday afternoon for the rehearsal (she traveled early the day before just to get in a few extra photos and some extra prep time), I knew we were in good hands – she confirmed our key photos and even added a few family photos that we’d forgotten. Kris worked seamlessly with all our vendors – we had a "month of" wedding coordinator and a videographer among others-and Kris coordinated with them all to make sure we got all the things we needed. My coordinator highly praised Kris for her ease to work with (which is hugely important!). We had a somewhat strange timeline given different venues for ceremony and reception, and Kris was flexible and easy to work with as we moved around during the day. I made quite a lot of handmade crafts for the wedding, and she made sure to capture all those great details while still getting some private photos of my husband and I following the ceremony, and all the first look and wedding party photos we wanted. Kris is fun, energetic and totally organized. She made everyone feel calm and was willing to direct us to get everything taken care of. Our photos from the day are absolutely perfect. She truly captured the emotion of the day with her candid and unscripted photos. I feel like everyone looked beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with our family portraits and fun candids from the day. Kris is an expert at capturing natural light – I can’t believe how stunning everyone looks in all these photos!! And to top it all off – the turnaround time was amazing – we got a sneak peek before friends of ours who were married three months ago did! Mike (Kris’s second shooter for our day) was also great. The groomsmen had a

S
Shannon

Married on 12/15/2018

She's the absolute best!

Kris started as our vendor and ended as our friend. She was professional, willing to meet/chat about details whenever we needed to, and did not rest until everything was just how we wanted it. Our ... Read more photos came out better than we thought possible. We cannot imagine our engagement and wedding without Kris and her team.

H
Heidi

Married on 12/14/2018

A wonderful photography experience!

Kris Lenox was exceptional in every way as our wedding photographer! I got to witness Kris in action when I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend Meghan’s wedding. I was drawn to her infectious and ... Read more warm personality right away. She is so genuinely caring and I started talking with her at the rehearsal where I noticed how she made such an effort to get to know everyone’s names prior to the wedding day. Of course her photography is stunning, but I feel it’s important to comment on her genuine, friendly and sensitive personality as well. You spend a lot of time with your photographer throughout the planning process and on the wedding day so it’s so nice to have someone like Kris who is just so pleasant all the time! She was responsive to any question or concern, detailed, organized and thorough with pre engagement and wedding questionnaires to organize all the details. The photo timeline was so smooth which made the day go smoothly overall. Also, I didn’t feel like we took too much time for portraits or family shots and we got to enjoy the wedding! Kris said many times that this is her priority to capture the shots you want without taking the bride and groom or family away from the party. It was great that we could have the best of both! Regarding her artistic skill and the beauty that she captured, it was incredible! I really love the soft and airy lighting but more than that is the emotion that was captured. Looking though the photos, we could re-live those candid moments and the emotions of real joy, happiness, anticipation, jitters, as well as both platonic and romantic love. It’s like a story unfolding before our eyes that’s so beautifully displayed and captured. It’s a moment in time you’ll never get back but you have the gift of reliving it through Kris’ photography. Thank you Kris! We are so grateful for all you did for us and our families to make our wedding day incredible!