K. Lenox Photography

Beaufort, SC · View map · Visit website

About K. Lenox Photography

Light and Airy Wedding Photography w/ K. Lenox Photography

No Travel Charges for my Lowcountry Couples! (Beaufort, HiltonHead, Charleston, Savannah etc)

“People are always more important” and when I say this... understand that I’m talking about you. You are more important. Your memories. Your experiences. Your values for how you want to preserve this so very important day.

I am inspired by you and your story. Looking for fun, laidback approach to more natural and candid wedding photos then I might be a perfect fit! My couples are pretty kick-ass incredible and I desire to develop genuine relationships with each and every one of you. Because this is how we get those jaw-dropping images.

I seriously Can't wait to get to know you and your story.

I can't wait to get to know you.

18 Reviews for K. Lenox Photography

18 K. Lenox Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Maureen

Married on 09/10/2016

Kris is just what you want in a wedding photographer, especially those brides who are planning from away from home. My entire planning process with Kris was easy and stress free – her online ... Read more questionnaires for finalizing timeline, her speedy responses to emails, and regular check-ins put me at ease. When she showed up Friday afternoon for the rehearsal (she traveled early the day before just to get in a few extra photos and some extra prep time), I knew we were in good hands – she confirmed our key photos and even added a few family photos that we’d forgotten. Kris worked seamlessly with all our vendors – we had a "month of" wedding coordinator and a videographer among others-and Kris coordinated with them all to make sure we got all the things we needed. My coordinator highly praised Kris for her ease to work with (which is hugely important!). We had a somewhat strange timeline given different venues for ceremony and reception, and Kris was flexible and easy to work with as we moved around during the day. I made quite a lot of handmade crafts for the wedding, and she made sure to capture all those great details while still getting some private photos of my husband and I following the ceremony, and all the first look and wedding party photos we wanted. Kris is fun, energetic and totally organized. She made everyone feel calm and was willing to direct us to get everything taken care of. Our photos from the day are absolutely perfect. She truly captured the emotion of the day with her candid and unscripted photos. I feel like everyone looked beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with our family portraits and fun candids from the day. Kris is an expert at capturing natural light – I can’t believe how stunning everyone looks in all these photos!! And to top it all off – the turnaround time was amazing – we got a sneak peek before friends of ours who were married three months ago did! Mike (Kris’s second shooter for our day) was also great. The groomsmen had a

H
Heath Miller

Married on 06/01/2019

Best Photos We've Ever Seen

"The best wedding photos I've EVER seen. " This was a comment from multiple people as they were going through my wedding photos. They ARE stunning. So stunning, in fact, that deciding which ones to ... Read more have printed is turning out to be a real struggle. As good as the quality of the photography is, the real gem in Klenox Photography is Kris herself. We met with Kris multiple times before our wedding- an introduction over drinks, our engagement session, a pre-wedding meeting over lunch, and numerous emails and texts. Each time we spoke with Kris she got to know us a little better through real conversations and stories, which made it easier for her to understand what we really wanted out of our wedding photos. She figured out that although I wanted to be glamorous and beautiful, it was really important to my husband and I that our photos capture our humor and lack of tradition as we celebrated. Kris is a super-talented photographer and delivers amazing high-quality photos through an easy to use client portal. She helped me create a registry that my guests contribute to in the form of photo gifts or money towards her fees, and she has made ordering prints a breeze- even helping with if and how to crop them. Superior customer service here!! If you want a photographer that is real, funny, professional and talented then Klenox Photography is worth checking out! If you hire Kris do your best to trust her and go with whatever she suggests. She won’t let you down! These were some of our comments from facebook. Dude. First. This is the most badass wedding photo I've ever seen. And: Congratulations 💖 I can't stop looking at it. It's EXQUISITE. I'd hang it on my wall...even if they were total strangers. 😂

S
Shannon

Married on 12/15/2018

She's the absolute best!

Kris started as our vendor and ended as our friend. She was professional, willing to meet/chat about details whenever we needed to, and did not rest until everything was just how we wanted it. Our ... Read more photos came out better than we thought possible. We cannot imagine our engagement and wedding without Kris and her team.