K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map

About K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke

K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke is a wedding DJ company based out of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.They can provide music for both your reception and ceremony. Their systems are modern and compact, giving them the versatility to move or be set up in multiple locations at the same time. The DJ's vast music selection dates back to the 1920s up to today's current hits.

K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke will get the party started at your wedding so that you and your loved ones can make memories that last a lifetime. Couples may choose from the following DJ and entertainment services:

• Consultation

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Married on 08/16/2019

Our wedding

The first word that comes to mind is amazing! The whole process with Ray was way more than we could have ever asked for! He went above and beyond and everyone loved him! He takes the time to make ... Read more your event one you will never forget! He keeps everyone entertained and on the dance floor and has an amazing personality! He is also the best price I was able to find and included so much!! You will not regret booking him!

Samantha
    Samantha Shuffield

Married on 07/27/2019

We haven’t had the experience of my date just yet

He has been exactly what I have been looking for and now I’m even more excited for my big day Read more He has been exactly what I have been looking for and now I’m even more excited for my big day

M
    Megan

Married on 12/09/2017

Katie is a great DJ and really made our event. She is very friendly. She even went around the room and spoke with every table. She really knows how to get people out on the dance floor. Highly ... Read more recommended.