K Shea & Company

Ellington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About K Shea & Company

A talented wedding hair and makeup service in Ellington, Connecticut, K Shea & Company, LLC is dedicated to curating beautiful wedding day looks. Owned by celebrity hair and makeup artist Keri Anne Shea, the company has been a successful part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years. Comprised of a team of award-winning beauty professionals, K Shea & Company, LLC is guaranteed to dazzle you on your special day!

K Shea & Company, LLC provides clients with a variety of wedding hair and makeup services. For a one-of-a-kind wedding preparation experience, services include:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Airbrush makeup application
  • Traditional makeup application

Areas Covered
K Shea & Company, LLC proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to clients located in Ellington, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

124 Reviews for K Shea & Company

124 K Shea & Company Reviews

J
Featured
Justine

Married on 04/21/2018

A reflection of how amazing Keri and her team was, is in the feedback I got from the eight women who had their hair and make-up done for my wedding. With eight different styles, tastes, and pressure ... Read more to please, each and every one of my bridesmaids, MoH, and moms were floored by the quality of beauty Keri provided. Everyone felt the best they ever had, not only because of the gorgeous hair and make-up that was provided, but because we all felt listened to, where our personalities were reflected in the end results. So, professionally, and service-wise, I would recommend Keri Shea & Company again and again. However, the real kicker that took this vendor to the next level, was the beautiful person that Keri herself was; inside and out. She truly cares about the people she works with, and I can consider her a true friend after it all. Thank you Keri and team! I will be recommending you to everyone I know who is looking to feel the most beautiful they ever have on their big day!

Shana
Shana Sammon

Married on 07/28/2019

Highly Recommended!

I'm so glad I chose K Shea & Co for my wedding day hair and makeup. I was comfortable from the moment I sent Keri the first email. Pricing was very reasonable and response time was super quick on any ... Read more questions I had. Keri was so sweet and so careful to make sure that I was 100% happy with how everything turned out. Trials were done out of Keri's home salon, but she travelled to us for the wedding day. We worked with her and Cheri for the day-of. They were both great, and super efficient working together. It made everything go that much more smoothly. We did hair and makeup for 5 people, in addition to my flower girl. Would absolutely recommend!

Jennifer
Jennifer Bellizzi

Married on 07/27/2019

Hair and makeup for a July wedding

Keri and her crew were absolutely wonderful! Everyone was professional and attentive, ensuring that neither I or my bridesmaids left the chair until we were 100% happy with our hair and makeup. Keri ... Read more and her makeup artist are so talented and sweet! It was a joy to work with them, I’d highly recommend K Shea & Company!