K Shea & Company

Ellington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About K Shea & Company

A talented wedding hair and makeup service in Ellington, Connecticut, K Shea & Company, LLC is dedicated to curating beautiful wedding day looks. Owned by celebrity hair and makeup artist Keri Anne Shea, the company has been a successful part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years. Comprised of a team of award-winning beauty professionals, K Shea & Company, LLC is guaranteed to dazzle you on your special day!

K Shea & Company, LLC provides clients with a variety of wedding hair and makeup services. For a one-of-a-kind wedding preparation experience, services include:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Airbrush makeup application
  • Traditional makeup application

Areas Covered
K Shea & Company, LLC proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to clients located in Ellington, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

121 Reviews for K Shea & Company

121 K Shea & Company Reviews

J
Featured
Justine

Married on 04/21/2018

A reflection of how amazing Keri and her team was, is in the feedback I got from the eight women who had their hair and make-up done for my wedding. With eight different styles, tastes, and pressure ... Read more to please, each and every one of my bridesmaids, MoH, and moms were floored by the quality of beauty Keri provided. Everyone felt the best they ever had, not only because of the gorgeous hair and make-up that was provided, but because we all felt listened to, where our personalities were reflected in the end results. So, professionally, and service-wise, I would recommend Keri Shea & Company again and again. However, the real kicker that took this vendor to the next level, was the beautiful person that Keri herself was; inside and out. She truly cares about the people she works with, and I can consider her a true friend after it all. Thank you Keri and team! I will be recommending you to everyone I know who is looking to feel the most beautiful they ever have on their big day!

T
Terra Cadieux

Married on 06/02/2019

So great. Kerri & Sherri are awesome!

Kerri & Sherri were awesome. So much fun & very experienced. My hair & makeup came out beautifully. Beyond my expectations. I got compliments all night long on my hair & makeup. They're both so cute & ... Read more & so much fun!

klogan
Katie Logan

Married on 06/01/2019

Hire K Shea!

Keri and Cheri were absolute DOLLS to work with from the first time I reached out. Keri's email response time is unlike anything I've ever seen before. These ladies were so charming and fun to hang ... Read more out with the morning of our wedding. It felt like they were just part of the gang! And of course, our hair and make-up turned out beautifully. They really took each girls' desires to heart and gave each of us exactly the look we were after, and were more than happy to make any adjustments if we wanted. I honestly have never felt more beautiful! Not only did the hair and make-up come out perfectly, but it stayed put all day and night long through a lot of running around and dancing and sweating and crying. I would absolutely recommend working with K Shea. Our expectations were blown away by these wonderful women.