K Shea & Company

Ellington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About K Shea & Company

A talented wedding hair and makeup service in Ellington, Connecticut, K Shea & Company, LLC is dedicated to curating beautiful wedding day looks. Owned by celebrity hair and makeup artist Keri Anne Shea, the company has been a successful part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years. Comprised of a team of award-winning beauty professionals, K Shea & Company, LLC is guaranteed to dazzle you on your special day!

K Shea & Company, LLC provides clients with a variety of wedding hair and makeup services. For a one-of-a-kind wedding preparation experience, services include:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Airbrush makeup application
  • Traditional makeup application

Areas Covered
K Shea & Company, LLC proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to clients located in Ellington, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

118 Reviews for K Shea & Company

118 K Shea & Company Reviews

J
Featured
Justine

Married on 04/21/2018

A reflection of how amazing Keri and her team was, is in the feedback I got from the eight women who had their hair and make-up done for my wedding. With eight different styles, tastes, and pressure ... Read more to please, each and every one of my bridesmaids, MoH, and moms were floored by the quality of beauty Keri provided. Everyone felt the best they ever had, not only because of the gorgeous hair and make-up that was provided, but because we all felt listened to, where our personalities were reflected in the end results. So, professionally, and service-wise, I would recommend Keri Shea & Company again and again. However, the real kicker that took this vendor to the next level, was the beautiful person that Keri herself was; inside and out. She truly cares about the people she works with, and I can consider her a true friend after it all. Thank you Keri and team! I will be recommending you to everyone I know who is looking to feel the most beautiful they ever have on their big day!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 11/30/2018

Quick, easy, painless!

Keri and her team were so quick. They double teamed each girl and had us done I. No time. Super great personalities. Loved them! Read more Keri and her team were so quick. They double teamed each girl and had us done I. No time. Super great personalities. Loved them!

K
Kelley

Married on 11/11/2018

Loved the experience

What an amazing experience! All the girls looked Amazing and made us feel like they have known us forever! Make up was perfect and hair was beautiful! Read more What an amazing experience! All the girls looked Amazing and made us feel like they have known us forever! Make up was perfect and hair was beautiful!