K Shot Photography

Pittsfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About K Shot Photography

K Shot Photography is a Pittsfield, Massachusetts-based business that has focused on preserving life’s most treasured moments since 2013. The owners, Kaleigh Rachwal and her husband, Phil Rachwal, work together to capture memorable moments during the weddings they shoot. At K Shot Photography, their mission is to chronicle each couples’ unique wedding-day love story into a collection of photographs that can be cherished for a lifetime.

K Shot Photography specializes in natural light photography with a vintage and rustic feel, as well as fine art-styled weddings and portrait work. Their wedding photography packages include up to seven hours of work on your wedding day, with the option of adding additional hours, a second shooter, high-resolution images, and multiple locations. K Shot Photography also offers a complimentary engagement shoot to couples who book the team for their wedding. Each couple will receive a thumb-drive containing high-resolution edited digital images of your wedding celebration.

6 Reviews for K Shot Photography

6 K Shot Photography Reviews

Macy
Featured
Macy Matton

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing photographers

They did an amazing job! I love all of the pictures and they were so sweet and easy to work with. Kept me up to speed about details. Very prompt to get the engagement photos to me as well as wedding ... Read more photos. I couldn’t be happier. I would definitely recommend!

J
Jenni

Married on 05/25/2019

Our happily ever after!

We loved Kaleigh and Phil, and thought they did an amazing job keeping us on schedule throughout the night. We have only see a preview so far and are amazed by their work. I would highly recommend ... Read more them to photograph your wedding, engagement shoot or a family photo shoot! Thanks again guys❤️

T
Tracy

Married on 08/17/2018

Both my husband and I hate having our photos taken. Kaileigh and Phil helped us get over this by making us laugh and dealing with our awkwardness in front of the camera. The pictures are gorgeous and ... Read more the experience was fabulous. We have and will continue to recommend them to everyone we know!! Thank you so very much guys! The Nortons!