K2 Photography, LLC

Kerrville, TX · View map · Visit website

About K2 Photography, LLC

K2 Photography, LLC is a Kerrville-based wedding photographer that serves San Antonio, Texas and the surrounding region. They love fun lighting, spontaneous posing and everything in between. Through their natural and traditional photographs, couples can expect rich color, eye-catching composition and top-notch quality.

Experience
Kim and Summer Kneese, a mother-daughter team, established K2 Photography, LLC in 2006. They are both students at the Texas School of Professional Photography.

The company has a range of packages to choose from. Kim and Summer also have exterior lighting and backup equipment, so you can be sure that your wedding will be in good hands. Photographic offerings include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portrait

Other Services
K2 Photography, LLC also provides various wedding-related products. These items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Flush mount
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered
Kim and Summer capture weddings in Kerrville, Fredericksburg and throughout Texas Hill Country. The duo is also available for travel.

25 Reviews for K2 Photography, LLC

25 K2 Photography, LLC Reviews

Anabel
Featured
Anabel

Married on 10/21/2017

K2 is amazing! We undoubtedly hired the greatest team of photographers! From the first meeting with Summer, we knew we had made a great choice. Summer and Kim have great experience and are literally ... Read more willing to bend over backwards and stand in the mud to get the greatest photos! We are anxiously awaiting to see the photos that they took! K2 is great, you cannot go wrong hiring them! Thank you so much for all that you did! Love, Anabel & Santi

C
Caroline

Married on 09/02/2018

These photographers were perfect! Read more These photographers were perfect!

S
Sandra

Married on 03/16/2018

EXCELLENCE & PERFECTION! That is how I would describe these amazing duo! I am a wedding planner and I used them for my own wedding because I wanted the best! Read more EXCELLENCE & PERFECTION! That is how I would describe these amazing duo! I am a wedding planner and I used them for my own wedding because I wanted the best!