K&A Destination Photography

Playa del Carmen, MX · Visit website

About K&A Destination Photography

K&A Destination Photography is a wedding photography studio based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. This studio offers full coverage of your special day, capturing highlights while giving thorough attention to crucial details.

Experience

K&A Destination Photography is a team of photographers and videographers with over nine years of experience available at all Mexican travel spots. This studio has the expertise to cover your wedding photography needs with natural and contemporary styles.

Offered Services

K&A Destination Photography offers a wide variety of packages designed to cater to your requirements.They can cover the ceremony, and provide additional hours for day and reception photography. Engagement sessions, boudoir sessions, trash-the-dress sessions, and wedding portraits are all available. Wedding photography services offered include:

• Additional hours

Sue
Sue Pacheco

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Boda de ensueño

Desde el día que se presentaron para ofrecer sus servicios hasta el día que me entregaron mis fotografías, no que queda mas que agradecerles todas sus atenciones, muy recomendable su trabajo y la ... Read more calidad de su servicio

J
Jenny

Married on 05/05/2019

Absolute Perfection!

What can I say? I got lucky to hear about K&A through a past client of theirs. What an amazing experience I had with them. From the second we started communicating, I realized they were exactly what I ... Read more needed. They were kind, thorough, professional, flexible and willing to work with me in every way. They bent over backwards to make my wedding photos and video perfect! The day of my wedding they arrived early and met with me to introduce themselves. They are the friendliest group of people you will ever meet. We went over all the details and they set my mind at ease. They understood what we wanted and the pictures and video came out incredible. The next day I already had 10 edited photos and a mini video to watch. I was shocked! Please, if you want to enjoy your wedding and not stress, book K&A! I promise it will be the best decision you make!

K
Karen Modesto

Married on 10/27/2018

Excepcional e perfeito!

A Karen é uma profissional incrível, amei o seu trabalho e dedicação. Fez com que as fotos do nosso casamento parecessem pintadas de tão perfeitas! Não poderíamos ter um álbum mais lindo, é ... Read more gratificante recordar esse momento único que vivemos e foram eternizados pelas fotos incríveis que temos. Super recomendo, melhor profissional que já conheci! Parabéns pelo profissionalismo e qualidade do trabalho prestado.