Kahn's Catering

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Kahn's Catering

Kahn's Catering provides catering to weddings and events in Indianapolis and the surrounding area. Weddings of all sizes can indulge in high-quality catering from this caterer. From experienced staff to local food, Kahn's Catering executes exceptional service and perfects the details. With a combined 50 years in hospitality, their team is professional and experienced.

The catering team provides menus for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and any vow renewal ceremony. Choose Kahn's Catering to bring flexible packages and event specialists to your wedding day. Choose from plated meals, station setups or buffet dinners. The packages available allow couples to customize their experience.

Cuisine
Dishes are prepared with the highest quality of ingredients and can be accommodated to any dietary restriction. Each meal is presented with creative presentation to provide guests with the finest in food. Choose culinary styles from all over the world, and customize your menu with the following meals:

• Apricot and fig stuffed breast of chicken
  • Prosciutto wrapped filet mignon
  • Grilled veal osso bucco
  • Sesame crusted chilean sea bass
  • Lentil cassoulet napa cabbage roll

34 Reviews for Kahn's Catering

34 Kahn's Catering Reviews

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 10/24/2015

The team at Kahn's did an excellent job ensuring our wedding was a truly remarkable event and minor details were thought out. During the planning process, our event manager Heidi and her team ... Read more consistently impressed me with their attention to detail. They worked within our budget to deliver a reception that exceeded my expectations. I had a vision on a unique table arrangement (starburst banquets) - they accepted the challenge and executed on it perfectly. Heidi and her team were also helpful in coming up with creative ways to maximize our budget and the time we had with our guests. The end result left me, my husband, and our guests with smiles on our faces the entire night! The service provided by the catering staff the evening of the event was equally impressive. Morgan, our captain for the evening, was superb. The rest of the team was also impressive. Food: We have received so many compliments from family and friends on the quality and taste of the hors d'oeuvres and the entrees. Cake wise - I was a little skeptical initially at having Kahn's provide the cake, but after tasting the samples, and seeing how they brought a picture I gave them to life with the design work, the end result was amazing and I couldn't be happier with the bakery. There are a range of options to suit different budget and venues, and I was very happy with the value of the food and service we received. I would highly recommend attending the tasting events held quarterly so you have an idea of the service, can taste some of the options, and ask questions you may have about the event.

Ashlee
Ashlee

Married on 06/22/2019

Best catering team we could have hoped for!

Kahn's Catering was AMAZING! 10 out of 10 on the recommendation. They were so accommodating, easy to work with, and extremely professional. Their food was outstanding, and their staff was so helpful! ... Read more Our guests have raved about our wedding food and the overall experience of our catering team at our reception!

L
Lily

Married on 08/18/2018

High recommend!

We were intiallg booked with a different caterer than Kahn’s. 6 months before our wedding, SRC switched caterers. I am so thankful they did! Kahn’s is fantastic service and food and they know how to ... Read more make your dream reception come to life! High recommend!!