Kaieri photography

Providenciales · View map

About Kaieri photography

We are a boutique photo Company located in the Turks and Caicos Islands who Specialize in wedding photography. The Turks and Caicos islands are the perfect setting for your perfect wedding and we would love to capture the wedding that reflects you.

We like to use a “creative documentary” style of shooting with a FUN,FRESH,RELAXED approach. Our goal is to capture the personality, spirit, and emotion of your wedding as it unfolds naturally without interference from us. However, we also put a lot of energy into your creative portraits, which are the photos of just the two of you. We look for interesting light, angles and backgrounds to create awesome images that you can display In your album or as wall art making parents proud and friends jealous.

As well as taking the photos we are there to make couples feel at ease in order to get the best results and actually have FUN on their special day. We always listen to our clients needs, creative input, and any ideas they may have.

16 Reviews for Kaieri photography

16 Kaieri photography Reviews

J
Jen G.

Married on 05/01/2019

Best & Reasonably Priced Wedding Photographer

We hired Sean, from Kaieri Photography, to photograph our wedding in May 2019. Sean was laid-back, professional, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. I researched wedding photographers in the T&C ... Read more T&C area and he was the most reasonably priced and the most flexible, in terms of what we wanted. We enjoyed working with him immensely and the photos he took of our wedding were amazing, he is incredibly talented! I am so happy that we hired him for our wedding and I highly recommend him. He is the best wedding photographer in T&C!!!

J
Jeri

Married on 03/24/2017

Disclaimer: I haven't received the photos yet as we just got married last night, but looking at his website and working with him yesterday, I have no doubt they will be amazing. I wanted to go ahead ... Read more and give him a review because he was awesome and went above and beyond for us. We originally only bought the hour package since we did a very small wedding with immediate family. I asked him if he had any suggestions for the ceremony and he recommended a gorgeous, secluded beach. Because it's a secluded spot, he then offered to meet us at our cottage take some pics there and then drive us to the location to make sure we didn't have any issues. He even took it a step further and offered to meet our family on the way there so that everyone could follow us. He suggested some great pics and asked me several times throughout the process if there was any special pictures that I wanted. He was very easy to work with and beyond flexible. I would recommend him to anyone! He has already emailed me this morning to let me know when the pictures will be edited and to say he will have a preview on his blog soon. Thank you Sean! We can't wait to see them.

K
Kiah

Married on 11/11/2016

Sean is just amazing! His photos speak for themselves (check out his website and blog) and he is simply a joy to work with. We were originally not going to hire a photographer for the wedding because ... Read more it was going to be super pricey and I just couldn't see the longterm value of doing it. Luckily my day-of coordinator convinced me it was a must-have and Sean was just a great person to collaborate with. Summary: Amazing photos. Relaxed, yet professional photographer. Incredible value and incredible experience. Things to know: - Quality of his work: Sean's work is beautiful. If you don't believe me, check out his portfolio. I'm not big on pictures or photos but he captured our day wonderfully and I could not be more thrilled at the outcome. We have hundreds of photos that look elegant, beautiful and natural. He really knows how to capture the light, clouds, and beach. He's super knowledgable about things like sunset times, and capturing the right lighting. - Flexibility: We changed the time for our wedding 3x throughout the process and Sean didn't bat an eye. He made sure to block off time to dedicate to OUR event so I never felt like we were just a number or some interchangeable booking. He felt like a partner in this with us. - Value: We were already paying for a destination wedding that was very DIY so our budget for photography was minimal to say it nicely. Sean was one of the few photographers on the island willing to really work with us and our budget to make sure we got something valuable.