Kailie Makeup Artist

Provo, UT · View map · Visit website

About Kailie Makeup Artist

Hi! I'm Kailie, a certified makeup artist for couples getting married in Utah County and beyond. From soft and natural to bold and glamorous, I love serving every bride. Now that we are adding spray tanning and esthetics to our service menue, I'm excited to serve you from wedding day preperations to post honeymoon upkeep. We (Kailie Makeup Artist and team) work throughout the local area, including Provo, American Fork, Salt Lake, and Park City, Utah.

With Kailie Makeup Artist, couples can find makeup and esthetics services for themselves or their entire bridal party. This artist can work with groups of up to 10 individuals on the wedding day. Long before that day arrives, however, Kailie meets with couples for consultations, to discuss her services and couples’ desires. This helps the two parties find the perfect solution for hair and makeup on the wedding day. Makeup and spray tanning trials also help couples achieve the look they’ve always dreamt of. With trials before the wedding, there are no last minute disasters or moments when the artist is on the spot trying to create a look the couple loves. For the wedding, makeup can be done at Kailie's studio or onsite, so that couples don’t have to worry about traveling anywhere or running late. Esthetics services include treatment facials, waxing, and spray tanning. Makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

Featured
Kelsey Elden

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kailie is amazing! All of her reviews are so awesome because she's seriously that good. Super friendly & fun to talk with, but also very professional and she knows what she's doing. I was nervous to ... Read more have my wedding makeup done by someone I didn't know, but I got so many compliments throughout the day and never had to touch up my makeup once (after like 12 hours!). Would recommend her to anyone!!

S
Savannah

Getting married on 04/15/2021

Kailie is amazing! She did my makeup and it was beautiful! She was fun to talk to and she even came to the shoot to make sure hair and makeup were the best they could be! I definitely recommend her ... Read more and I will be looking forward to working with her again!

M
Madi Mansberger

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Result!

Kailie was super responsive and flexible to the hairstyle and makeup I wanted, even on the day of the wedding I changed my mind a little bit and she was great. My makeup was absolutely beautiful and ... Read more it did not cost an arm and a leg :)