Kaitlin Agulto Weddings

Fort Lee, NJ · View map

About Kaitlin Agulto Weddings

Hello lovelies!

I'm Kaitlin, a New Jersey based wedding planner who dreams big with her couples. My whole life, people always told me that I over-analyzed, spent too much time worrying about details and was too organized for my own good. Well, my dear, it looks like I've been preparing to plan your wedding day for a long time! For me, being a wedding planner is more than putting together a timeline, making sure all the candles are lit and having a back-up Best Man speech. It's taking the ideas you have for the most important moment of your life and making it all reality. When you wake up the morning of your wedding, I want all of your thoughts to be about you and how excited you are to marry your best friend. Let me worry about when the flowers are arriving and making sure the bridesmaids dresses are steamed. So why weddings? Well, it's selfish really. Not too long ago I was waking up on my own wedding day and loving every single second of it. When I'm planning a wedding, I get to re-live all the things I cherish on the 1st day of married life. I love creating the moments that are going to be forever engrained in your heart. The first time seeing each other. The walk down the aisle. The first dance. The cake cutting (or smashing!). It's moments like this that you'll never forget and I would be honored to help you create them.

Kaitlin Agulto

4 Reviews for Kaitlin Agulto Weddings

4 Kaitlin Agulto Weddings Reviews

J
Joanna

Married on 09/25/2015

Where do I start?! Being a pretty organized person with an OCD of my own, I had absolutely no plans to hire a wedding coordinator. What was I thinking?! From the very first meeting with Kaitlin, she ... Read more had me hooked! I had no idea what I wanted to do at first and she helped me figure it all out. Kaitlin is very down to earth and just great to work with. She is friendly, patient and professional. The communication throughout the entire planning process was consistent and easy from day one. Another important item – wedding budget. I think that maintaining a budget is one of the most important qualities in any wedding planner and with Kaitlin you’ll be sure to stay on track. She was there for me throughout the entire process and I wouldn’t have it any other way. And the day of was great! Everything was organized and she kept track of things that you would have never even thought of! Kaitlin was running around taking care of things that I had no time for. She coordinated various items with my vendors, put together my tables & decorations, took care of my wedding favors, dragged a groom’s cake from NJ for me, bought boxes for pastries right before the wedding (my panicked last minute idea!), and most importantly – she kept me on schedule the entire day. With my OCD, crazy family, no watch or phone in my hand that day, it was surely a blessing to have her next to me! She stayed with us the entire day up until and including the cleanup “fun” late at night. Oh and did I mention she happened to be pregnant at that time too (wedding took place 2 months before her baby arrived)?! Talking about loving your work! :) Kaitlin is truly amazing and her services are absolutely worth the investment (and the very reason everything fell into place so smoothly at my wedding). She will not only keep you on a straight path but will also handle any surprises, so you can focus on the big day. Kaitlin – thank you for all of your hard work, awesome company and great memories! :)

User2549738

2+ years ago

Kaitlin is organized, professional and her attention to detail is beyond what you could ever imagine. If you're looking for an event planner that will make you feel like you never even had a hand in ... Read more making the day run smoothly, the Kaitlin is the girl for you.

User4051905

2+ years ago

Ok, here I go! I would have been lost with out Kaitlin. She was amazing from the first day she took on my wedding to the final day. My wedding was the fairy tale I dreamed of. She has amazing ... Read more organizational and management skills. I never had to worry because she always had everything under control. I would explain a vision and she created it into reality. Thank you Kaitlin Agulto for sharing your creativity and your kind heart with me for my special day!