Kalahari Resort & Conventions

Wisconsin Dells, WI · View map · Visit website

About Kalahari Resort & Conventions

Kalahari Resort & Conventions is an African safari-esque venue in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. The couple and their guests will be able to experience a mini vacation during their wedding weekend. The Kalahari Resort & Conventions is home to various dining options, Wisconsin's largest indoor waterpark, golf course and a modern hotel. Kalahari Resort wants to defy expectations and is dedicated to an individualized event experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Kalahari Resort & Conventions can accommodate up to 1000 guests and has 26 event spaces. The resort doubles as a hotel that has 756 guest rooms. A bridal suite is also available and is the perfect get-away to relax and refresh before the ceremony and reception.

Kalahari Resort & Conventions is very flexible and offers additional services to ensure a perfect event. Its team is experienced and happy to provide the following services:

• Event planning

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 08/29/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The Kalahari staff was professional, flexible, and created a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding ceremony and reception. Claudiu, our Catering Manager, went above and beyond to make ... Read more make sure that we were happy with every single detail. While they provided the standard décor, we brought in our own centerpieces and "extras" to fill the space - they were more than happy to do as much or as little for the setup as I wanted. They set up the entire reception space for us, with very minimal direction, and it was exactly what I had explained to Claudiu in our very first meeting. He was around all day checking in with me to make sure we were happy and to help keep the night on track. We were very lucky to get someone who was so invested in our day. Even after the wedding had concluded, we had a question on the final bill and he dug into it personally and got us the answers we needed. On top of everything that the staff did for us, the Kalahari was the perfect location because we had quite a few out of town guests. They were able to make it into a mini vacation and enjoy the waterpark in their free time. Even the groom and I were able to get a couple waterpark days in, which was nice and relaxing before and after our big day. :)

C
Caitlin Vant

Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Dreams were made here!

My husband and I had my wedding here last year and it was spectacular. Kalahari, and especially our wedding coordinator Karl, were so flexible and helpful. If I needed anything at all, Karl was there ... Read more with an answer and different options for me. The food was excellent and all my guests raved about how it was the best food they had at a wedding. The room was beautiful and everything went off without a problem. Thank you, Kalahari Resorts!

C
Cathy

Married on 08/04/2018

Claudiu is the real MVP to deal with. He was always available to answer any question I threw at him. The staff at the event of our wedding was so pleasant to work with. They made our dream wedding ... Read more come true, we would not have changed anything. Very accommodating, great food!