Kalli June Photography

Jasper, IN · View map

About Kalli June Photography

Hey there! I'm Kalli, a playful, laid back, adventurous wedding photographer based out of Jasper, IN. I started off as a photojournalist long before I discovered my love of portraits. That's why I tend to incorporate a documentary style into my work with movement and flow, no cheesy smiles or stiff poses here! My goal is to capture those raw and genuine moments that come from my clients just being themselves.

This isn't about snapping a few photos of you looking at the camera and smiling. This is about capturing your journey through this crazy and beautiful thing we call life. I would be so honored to help you document these memories so that you & your family can look back on them for generations to come.

3 Reviews for Kalli June Photography

3 Kalli June Photography Reviews

S
Sally

Married on 06/30/2018

Kalli was a great photographer to work with. She had a lot of fun and original ideas. She made capturing our special moments easy and natural. Read more Kalli was a great photographer to work with. She had a lot of fun and original ideas. She made capturing our special moments easy and natural.

D
Denise

Married on 05/05/2018

Kalli was absolutely wonderful to work with & never once made me feel stressed or like I was a bother. She really has a heart of gold & does her best to make her clients feel special on their big day! ... Read more

B
brandy

Married on 10/07/2017

Kalli went above and beyond on our wedding day, even helping when it started to rain. Our photos are beautiful! Read more Kalli went above and beyond on our wedding day, even helping when it started to rain. Our photos are beautiful!

Kalli June Photography FAQ