Kalypsoh Beauty

Leominster, MA · View map · Visit website

About Kalypsoh Beauty

Kalypsoh Beauty is a wedding makeup artist based out of Leominster, Massachusetts. Angela believes in enhancing her client’s natural beauty rather than altering the way they look, because she believes that everyone should feel and look like the best version of themselves on the most important day of their lives.

Angela from Kalypsoh Beauty has over eight years of experience in the beauty industry. She uses high-quality products to give you a great treatment. This makeup artist can help you achieve the look that you desire, whether it is earthy, simple, or edgy. Wedding beauty services offered include the following:

• Body art

Featured
    Katie

Married on 09/24/2016

Wedding makeup

Angela is hands down THE best makeup artist there is. I was on the fence about hiring a makeup artist for my wedding or just doing my makeup myself because I had never had a good experience with ... Read more having my makeup professionally done before. It had always been too much or not enough or just not what I asked for at all. When I hired Angela she came right to my house for as many trials as I wanted to give me the perfect look for my wedding day. She even went above and beyond and let me have the lip product and eye lash glue we used should I need it. She was so flexible for time, date, travel requirements, etc and reasonably priced. Her work is flawless. She’s an absolute professional who will listen to your wants and needs and make them come to life. She’s the only makeup artist I’ll ever trust ❤️ She made my bride look dream come true!!

K
    Kathryn Tyler

Married on 09/08/2018

Angela was sweet & compassionate with her work!

Angela worked so amazing with me as well as my wedding party! I showed her some ideas I had envisioned for myself for my wedding day and she went above and beyond! I was thankful she had a meeting ... Read more prior to my wedding day to have a trial run and to get information about my wedding party & big day! She made my entire wedding party all feel so comfortable and told us everything she would be using for products. She’s sweet, compassionate & very knowledgeable. I’d recommend and hire her again for any of my makeup needs!

S
    stacie

Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely perfectly amazing!

Angela did myself and my whole bridal parties wedding makeup and was so accommodating and so personable! She helped make me feel my absolute best on my wedding day and I’m so thankful to have felt at ... Read more ease on my bid day! I still Look back on pictures and am so happy with how my makeup came out! Highly recommended ❤️