Kamra Fuller Photography

Seattle, WA · View map

About Kamra Fuller Photography

Kamra Fuller Photography is based in Seattle, Washington, but is available for wedding and elopement photography worldwide. Kamra specializes in a natural, journalistic style of photography and loves working with adventurous couples to capture raw emotion and real connection in her images.

Experience

Kamra's images have been featured on a variety of websites, including LooksLikeFilm.com. She also won recognition for her work in Wedventure Magazine.

Kamra Fuller Photography offers wedding portraits, wedding coverage, engagement shoots and boudoir shoots. While she is based in the Seattle area, Kamra will gladly travel to photograph destination weddings and multiple locations. Her services include:

• Second shooter

24 Kamra Fuller Photography Reviews

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 06/17/2019

Her work speaks for itself

Kamra’s work speaks for itself. The moment you see your engagement or elopement album, you travel back to that moment, the emotions and the love you felt that day, and you feel this every time you ... Read more look at the images. I just want to give a huge THANK YOU to Kamra who worked with us from day one, helped us create a timeline that would give us the best images on our special day. She was flexible, thoughtful, and prepared. We had engagements taken just a couple weeks before our elopement, and the moment we met her, we knew we made the right decision in choosing her as our photographer. She made us feel so comfortable and it was so easy to just be ourselves with her. Our elopement came around and we felt like we had a new friend, that’s how easy things flowed with her. And when we finished that day, we could not wait to see how everything turned out! And we got sneak peaks back so fast. The moment we saw those, we couldn’t believe that Kamra had completely outdone every expectation we had for them. She truly is the best! And if you are looking for a photographer that is the WHOLE package, she is it! I promise you will not be disappointed! We love you Kamra! Thank you for everything! Jordan and Emily Bell-Grimes 6/17/2019

A
Amanda Mark

Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect PNW

Kamra is a GODDESS. Knowing that we wanted our wedding to be captured perfectly, we actually hired the photographer first before anything else. We were drawn to Kamra’s beautiful style and the eye to ... Read more to perfectly capture a PNW wedding. During our portrait session, she was able to guide my husband and I when we weren’t sure of our poses (seeing as we normally take awkward photos) and helped us create absolutely stunning pictures at one of our favorite places. With much anticipation, she was able to get the photos back to us, edited, in a short amount of time. When it came to the wedding day, we were at ease knowing that Kamra and her second shooter would capture every candid moment, including several of the bride mid-cry. She was diligent in making sure that we took all the combinations of family photos and would check in to see if we wanted any additional photos with whomever. If you ever get the chance to work with Kamra or if you’re on the fence, don’t hesitate or think too long about it. Kamra is guaranteed to capture your day perfectly.

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 10/08/2018

More than a photographer.

When my husband and I started our search for a photographer, we were instantly drawn to Kamra’s warm, organic, journalistic style. From day one, she was full of useful information and the upmost ... Read more professionalism! What we realized after meeting her though, was that there was so much more that she left unadvertised! What struck me initially, was her sense of adventure. When I pitched my day-of-vision involving hiking to 8 different locations along the Big Sur Coast, each with a special hiking guest, she was not only accommodating, she was STOKED. She was 100% in support of us making our day completely authentic and true to ourselves, regardless of the challenges! Feeling empowered by her zest for adventure, I next asked if she dare shoot an outdoor boudoir session with me when I came to the PNW for my bachelorette party. Again, no hesitation, she was thrilled! She picked the most gorgeous waterfall with all the moody PNW feels! What resulted was an unforgettable day of laughs, hikes, really cold water, and some freakin beautiful photos my groom will enjoy forever. I didn't want the day to end! Kamra is humble and won’t mention in her bio her INSANE ability to capture not only stunning pictures of your day, but genuine moments. Looking back at our photographs it feels she had a window right to our souls. Her work highlighted all of the things that encapsulated “us” perfectly: nature, each other, laughter and real hugs and tears with our loved ones. I fall right back into the magic of that day every time I glance at the photos. Throughout the entire process Kamra was reassuring, trustworthy, attentive, thoughtful, flexible, and organized. She is freakishly talented behind a camera, has the feeling of an old soul, and is filled with wanderlust... the best combo! We not only had the privilege of working with the most awesome intimate wedding photographer out there, but we gained a friend along the way as well. We love you Kamra and can’t thank you enough!