Kangel Makeup

Queen Creek, Arizona · View map

About Kangel Makeup

Kangel Makeup is a wedding makeup artist in Queen Creek, Arizona serving the Phoenix region and beyond. Making every bride feel confident and beautiful on their special day is this artist’s specialty. Owner Karina Angeles works with each client to make sure their individual beauty needs are met. Make your features pop with false eyelashes, eye makeup, contouring and more with Kangel Makeup’s experienced eye. Karina has been a makeup artist for eight years, and she has a special affinity for bridal beauty.

Kangel Makeup is available for more than just your wedding day. Karina can also assist in performing makeup and beauty for engagement shoots, bridal showers, bachelorette, rehearsal dinners and more. Her makeup services include false eyelash application, and she is more than happy to perform on-site services to help you get ready for your special day. She has an extensive portfolio of bridal looks and will customize the right one just for you.

15 Reviews for Kangel Makeup

15 Kangel Makeup Reviews

M
Madelyne

Married on 05/18/2019

Everyone knows how stressful it is planning a wedding. Looking for the perfect makeup artist is just as important as looking for the perfect dress! I am so glad I found Karina. She is amazing with her ... Read more craft and her personality just tops it off. You can tell she is not "just doing" your makeup, but she is putting her heart into your special day making you feel comfortable and beautiful! She is a sweetheart and I couldn't recommend anyone better than her. She guest 5 stars from me! ( BONUS: She even give you a little touch up kit with a bit of lipstick and emergency Q-Tips for teary moments. Remember ladies; "only dab the tear ducts!")

M
Mitzi

Married on 03/10/2019

Hire Her! Very Professional

Truly amazing. Karina and I had fun. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but she made me look so beautiful. I believe "Stunning" was the word I heard most of the night which is all thanks to Karina. ... Read more

Kate
Kate

Married on 12/01/2018

Karina's Review

You will not be disappointed with Karina! Seriously book her as soon as you can! She is reliable, easy to book, and gives a great price! I searched for hours for a makeup artist that I could trust for ... Read more the biggest day of my life and none of them had makeup like Karina's. I'm not into the "natural bride" look and I wanted to look like I "got my makeup done" for our wedding. I'm also HUGE into how my eyebrows look and Karina was the only makeup artist that made eyebrows look flawless! She even gave me tips on how to shape my eyebrows myself! I absolutely loved my bridal makeup for my trial (done at my luau bridal shower) and the day of my wedding AND she made my mom and two bridesmaids look stunning at my wedding too. My eyes watered while she was applying my makeup because I'm not used to getting my makeup done by someone other than myself, but Karina was so sweet and gave me breaks in between application and dried my eyes for me. She even traveled far to get to my location! She is worth every penny and will make you look and feel amazing! Thank you Karina!