Kansas City Airport Marriott

Kansas City, MO · View map

About Kansas City Airport Marriott

Infinitely You....

Settings by us, Inspired by you. With our breath taking back drops, the NEWLY RENOVATED Kansas City Airport Marriott is the perfect location for your outdoor ceremony. Choose from our two unique reception venues to celebrate with your closest friends and family. Out of town guests? We have you covered with our modern guestrooms and complimentary airport transportation. Contact our Marriott Certified Wedding Planner today for more information!

3 Reviews for Kansas City Airport Marriott

3 Kansas City Airport Marriott Reviews

N
NaTausha

Married on 10/22/2016

I would recommend this venue to friends and family. Joy our wedding planner through the hotel was amazing to work with. She was very professional and always responded in a timely fashion. She met with ... Read more us on multiple occasions to make sure everything was going as planned. She was also flexible as well as the hotel. I made last minute decisions (the night before the wedding) and she accommodated my requests. If I didn't have everything I needed for the wedding and reception she did her best to make sure everything was available. Amazing person to work with, very professional and friendly.

User7392939

2+ years ago

It was a wonderful experience. They really took the time to help us out and to gives us a once in a lifetime wedding. I would recommend them to anyone! Read more It was a wonderful experience. They really took the time to help us out and to gives us a once in a lifetime wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

A
Anne

Married on 09/23/2016

3.9

Front desk could be little friendlier! Some were, others were not. Encourage them to smile more! We had guest staying for our daughters wedding that was at 1890. Joy was a pleasure working with ... Read more setting up the rooms!

Kansas City Airport Marriott FAQ