Kansas City DJ

Blue Springs, MO · View map

About Kansas City DJ

We specialize in high quality music and event coordination with a personal touch!

Kansas City DJ is owner operated, so the person you meet with and get to know during the planning stage is the same person who entertains at your party.

Whether you're planning a wedding reception, birthday, reunion, corporate event, or just a good old-fashioned party, Kansas City DJ is the right choice. I take the time to meet with you in person, as often as you like, to help you plan your event and make sure it's a success. That way you can look forward to enjoying your party while I take care of the details. Stress Free!!

7 Reviews for Kansas City DJ

7 Kansas City DJ Reviews

User3215968

2+ years ago

Darren and his assistant were wonderful. They made our wedding and reception run so smoothly. Darren was so professional from the first time we met. He made us feel at ease and took care and ... Read more everything and more. I have worked with many DJs and he is at the top of my list. Darren goes above and beyond what is expected in a DJ. I can't thank him enough for everything he did for us. If you are looking for a DJ, book Darren!!!!

Guin
Guin

Married on 10/01/2011

I was really happy with Darin at Kansas City DJ. He drove up twice to the northland to meet us to discuss the reception and I really feel like he took the time to plan our event to best match our ... Read more needs.

L
Laura

Married on 09/25/2009

Darin did an amazing job as our dj for our wedding reception. They both were so organized prior to the reception preparing for our timeline as well as during the reception. I have never been to a more ... Read more more organized wedding reception. They definitely do a good job of making everything go so smoothly. The music was great and had everyone out dancing. Couldn't have been happier with picking Kansas City DJ for our reception.