Kansas City Marriott Downtown

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Kansas City Marriott Downtown

Kansas City Marriott Downtown is the ideal place for your event, whether it be large or an intimate engagement. We have everything you need to have the wedding you, and your guests, will remember forever. Enjoy a variety of beautiful and flexible event spaces, dining options for all tastes, and the help of Marriott Certified Wedding Planners.

3 Reviews for Kansas City Marriott Downtown

3 Kansas City Marriott Downtown Reviews

C
Featured
Andrea

Married on 08/28/2010

I had the best experience with the Marriott and cannot say enough good things! Catering: I was on a semi-tight budget and they really bent over backwards to provide me with a good menu option that was ... Read more was delicious and fit in my means. Their coordinator, Pex, made the entire experience - from the tasting to the actual day - a seamless process. On the day of the wedding, the food turned out better than I could have imagined. It was served hot and I received numerous compliments on how this was one of the best meals they had ever gotten at a wedding reception. I highly recommend the Kansas City Marriott! Reception Location: I rented out the Muehlebach Lobby which is a unique event space. I was looking for something a little historic and different than the usual hotel ballroom - and this was the place. I felt like it had an old hollywood feel (even though it was smack in the middle of the country). Pex , their coordinator, again helped me transform this room into the perfect space and laid out tables so that there was enough room for all the guests, a substantial dance floor, and room for a photo booth. The room didn't feel too big or small. I loved it and the entire experience there was perfect. Wedding Planning: Pex is their wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job of helping keep the reception organized. She worked with the chef to provide a great menu, took care of laying out the tables, DJ, dance floor, etc, and was extremely flexible when I wanted to change my mind. She was always really responsive and helped make the reception stress free. Thank you Pex for making our reception so great!

Ms. Rikaah
rikaah

Getting married on 09/05/2020

venue/food

Venue was great we went to sign the contract and when we did the walk thru they told us that we could have our own catering service and when we met back up the second time to sign they all act like ... Read more they didn't know what we was talking about we had to find a whole other venue it was so stressful

J
Andrea

Married on 06/12/2010

4.3

Pex did a great job pulling everything together. It was a great venue for a large wedding reception. The food was excellent and the layout was coordinated well with the DJ and Florist. They were very ... Read more very helpful and overall I enjoyed working with them. They were flexible with picking a menu and they took care of all the details. The staff was very helpful and accomidating.

Kansas City Marriott Downtown FAQ