Kansas City Plaza Hotels - Embassy Suites Plaza

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Kansas City Plaza Hotels - Embassy Suites Plaza

Kansas City Plaza Hotels – Embassy Suites Plaza is a unique wedding venue located in Kansas City, Missouri. This wedding venue offers many spaces for your wedding ceremony and reception, including an atrium. Their professional staff and culinary team are ready to meet any needs you have and are dedicated to making your day stress-free. Kansas City Plaza Hotels – Embassy Suites Plaza is the ideal location for any wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Kansas City Plaza Hotels – Embassy Suites Plaza can accommodate up to 250 guests. Their locations include an atrium with luscious greenery, a fountain for a perfect backdrop and the choice of many ballrooms and banquet rooms.

Kansas City Plaza Hotels – Embassy Suites Plaza offers the following services:

• In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
Kansas City Plaza Hotels – Embassy Suites Plaza offers the following items for your wedding day:

• Audio equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Location
Kansas City Plaza Hotels – Embassy Suites Plaza is located in Kansas City, Missouri, and services the surrounding areas.

13 Reviews for Kansas City Plaza Hotels - Embassy Suites Plaza

13 Kansas City Plaza Hotels - Embassy Suites Plaza Reviews

S
Shelly Tate

Married on 01/06/2018

Wonderful Venue

I don't know how they do it but everything was absolutely perfect. My request were met, it was never hard to find someone if I or a guest was in need of something, schedule was on time, and staff was ... Read more professional/friendly.

F
farella

Married on 01/14/2012

I was very wise to select Embassy Suites Country Club Plaza to have my wedding reception. The Banquet Manager, Sharene was the key in making our event a success. We hit it off immediately. A "real ... Read more chemistry" Her knowlege base, personal interest and professionalism over the last six months made our special day a remembrance for Wayne and I and family/friends a memory we shall not forget.We highly recommend that couples selct a hotel with staff you like and have respect for. The value was also significant. Sharene worked with us to ensure we had a well rounded meal but cost effective for our budget.Her experience in the meal selections was a great benefit to us. Her response time to all of our needs/questions were immediate. Very accessible and timely. We were provided a number of complimentary items such a honeymoon suite the evening of the reception, breakfast and snacks following the reception and lunch during our meetings. We highly recommend the Embassy Suites Country Club for future couples. The staff was excellent and the value was outstanding.

R
Regina

Married on 07/24/2010

Only the reception was held at the Embassy. This was one of the best times that everyone, friends and relatives, had had in years! Sharene was an excellent person with whom to work. She listened to ... Read more to everything that I said, and fulfilled what we wanted in terms of having an extremely successful, fun reception. My rating for Sharene's professionalism and all that it entails is an overwhelming 100+ !!! I'd recommend anyone who wants a first class event to be set up by The Embassy, with Sharene at the helm.