Kapok Special Events

Clearwater, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Kapok Special Events

Kapok Special Events is an elegant wedding venue located in Tampa, Florida. With its Old World charm, the venue provide a stunning setting for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration, complete with the historic, world-renowned Kapok Tree facility and surrounding gardens.

Facilities and Capacity

Kapok Special Events offers both indoor and outdoor venue options for your ceremony and reception. Their venue options include:

• Kapok Gardens - enchanting gardens complete with beautifully landscaped greenery, a hidden lagoon, and massive Italian fountains and statuary.
  • Grand Ballroom - the centerpiece of the facility, featuring an enormous chandelier, an elegant Grand Entry staircase, and a large balcony overlooking lush tropical gardens.
  • Florida Room Chapel - beautiful indoor space with a canopy of chandeliers and domed lighting, serving well as a dance floor or as a staging area for larger events.
  • This The Florida Room Regency Lounge - a beverage center and pre-event waiting room with a mirrored bar and golden pyramid ceiling that will set the tone for your event in an elegant way.
  • Grape Room - a quaint room that features a serene atmosphere enhanced by beautiful overhead grapevine lighting.

Kapok Special Events offers many services for a seamless wedding experience. The venue is also available to host engagement parties, bridal showers, and elopements. The wedding services they provide include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Wireless Internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Kapok Special Events provides the convenience of in-house catering, as well as being able to accommodate to guests with gluten free, halal, kosher, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian dietary restrictions. They will provide in-house bar services such as bartender(s), cash bar, champagne toast, house wine, liquor license, open bar, premium liquor, and signature drink. They will also provide all needed barware, china, a chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. The wedding catering services they offer include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

Other Services

Kapok Special Events also has many event rentals you can use to complete the wedding atmosphere of your dreams. The wedding rentals they offer include:

• Aisle markers

Ashley
Ashley Montgomery

Getting married on 07/17/2021

Most Elegant Venue Ever

When I laid eyes on kapok event center I knew this had to be the place for me to get married. It's so rich looking and luxurious! I cant wait to get married here. All the staff is amazing :) Read more When I laid eyes on kapok event center I knew this had to be the place for me to get married. It's so rich looking and luxurious! I cant wait to get married here. All the staff is amazing :)

B
Brooke

Getting married on 02/22/2020

I have no yet booked for my wedding, but this is without a doubt my favorite venue I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with! Out of all the places I called, the Kapok was the ONLY business that sent ... Read more over information right away and was very informative and friendly on the phone. I had a meeting to tour the venue and fell in love with the people (randy and Nancy) and the venue itself. I cannot WAIT to have my wedding here it's going to be perfect. I will be sure to write another review once my wedding is all done and over with. The ladies were very helpful & made a ton of suggestions regarding my wedding that I've never even thought of before! I recommend this venue from what I've seen so far!

A
Alicia

Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Wedding

We could not say enough good things about this venue! We got the package deal including ceremony room, cocktail hour w/ hors d'oeuvres, reception, cake, and day of coordinator. Our day of coordinator ... Read more was Jasmen and she was simply the BEST! She helped make sure everything was on time and ran smoothly. She was very organized and a huge help! Pam was also there day of making sure everything was running smoothly! All of the staff were great! Chef Vincent did all the food and everything tasted great and not to mention he is a really great person! Oh and the cake by Kelly was fantastically tasty!!! Everything was perfect for our wedding day! And the venue is so gorgeous ... We couldn’t have asked for more on our wedding day! It was a dream!