Kara Anne + Co

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Kara Anne + Co

Kara Anne + Co is an invitation and design studio for all of your wedding needs from save the dates, invitations to all your day-of details.

11 Reviews for Kara Anne + Co

11 Kara Anne + Co Reviews

Mary
Mary Gross

Married on 06/04/2019

The best out there

Kara did everything for our wedding, from the save-the-date to the invites to the signs. She took our unique style and brought it to life more beautifully and better than we ever expected. We highly ... Read more recommend using Kara Anne & Co, our wedding would not have been the same without her!

L
Lauren

Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend!!

I cannot recommend Kara Anne + Co enough! She designed all of our day of details for our upcoming wedding in March. We worked together seamlessly to make sure everything coordinated and I can't wait ... Read more to see it all come together! Kara was kind, patient and understanding throughout the whole process. She was always quick to answer my questions and willing to help me make decisions. She even gave us the water color portrait she did of our dog for our signature cocktail sign! I know we will treasure that and all her beautiful signage for years to come.

L
Liz Welsh

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing to work with and so talented

I had really specific ideas of signage and designs that I wanted for our wedding but couldn't find anything close to it online. Luckily, a friend introduced me to Kara and she made them ALL come to ... Read more life! She's an incredible graphic designer and brings that professional experience to everything she does. She was so responsive and helpful and we could not have been happier with the details she added to our wedding. We received so many compliments on everything she did, from signage to koozies to escort cards and more!